Seems pretty obvious Gargos is getting a stage

I don’t think people should be using training stage as a comparison. The reason why you can’t play that stage is because it’s boring, nuff said. You SF players know that, don’t you?

That’s not why they use it though. It’s because of the squares that they use to practice footsies and range. KI doesn’t let you play with training mode because of the squares while Capcom thinks it’s ok I guess.

I’m glad IG hasn’t given the option of TS. I mean despite having customization music most people barel bother to change the tune anyway. That or random select is chosen.

It’s supposed to help visual range but that comes with practice. I mean, can’t have the training wheels on forever.

This is probably a “special stage” where you fight the boss version of Gargos in the Shadow Lords mode. It will probably be selectable, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t; similar to the Training Stage.

Training stage isn’t selectable because in tourneys it’s the only stage players pick and devs don’t like that. They want their beautiful stages seen.

5 Likes