Season 3 story mode discussion

I’d like Season 3 story mode to finally shine the way many of us have wanted:

Have voiced cutscenes and fully cinematic camera.
Bring season 1 (and 2) characters story mode to the same standard than season 3.

If possible, do not wait till the end of S3 to release it, try to give us finished story modes for the characters you release (almost impossible, I know)

1 Like

Finished story modes per character release would be completely impossible due to when Gargos would be theoretically released.

1 Like

Doubt the going back to season 1and 2 stories will happen. Going forward I hope they ditch the still frames. If not then they should just save their money and use it elsewhere.

Well, I remember Ishmae1 saying he likes cohesivity and that, if possible, they’d like to re-do the season 1 stories. Nothing 100% sure as of now.

1 Like

I bet that will be done on their downtime, but until then, it’s all speculation from here

1 Like

I so hope the story mode gets a big budget. :grin:

1 Like

Hopefully so and by any chance. In all possibilities too

I would love to have a voiced story mode (especially Maya’s voice) Their many voices I want to hear and more animations I’d love to see.
I can imagine the squad (Jago, Orchid, TJ Combo, Maya) adding Kim Wu in too :smile:
Also I think Gargos and Kan Ra would team up against Maya because they are both her main enimes
And I hope I see Maya and Tusk reunite
I also wanna see some ARIA and Cinder action (like Cinder acting like a goofball and Aria telling him to stop) and some comedic cutscenes too! Cinder would mostly be in those :stuck_out_tongue:
I hope their are many more unique ideas coming our way!

2 Likes

I think our new KI is blooming very fast, its very exciting :wink:

1 Like