Season 3 Roster line up

10 TIMES YES for this. If they managed to put a Psylocke/Rose type of female character I’d be so damn hype!

Who’s said that?

I saw it in a past forum post, one of the devs were saying that it won’t be happening for season 3 because it will be too much work since every character will need one making it about 27 characters needing them, maybe they might give them to a couple of the new characters but not too sure.

all I’m saying is don’t get attached to the idea of ultimates because they might possibly not be returning… no mercies on the other hand, may just happen

Really? No kidding. I don’t recall seeing any of the devs say that. I remember them saying it about season 2, but not season 3. I could be mistaken though. It’d be a bit surprising if that were the case though since so many people still talk about Ultimates for season 3 as if it’s still a possibility. It’d be interesting though if what you say is true.

It wouldn’t bother me a whole lot, to be honest. As I kinda hope they’ll come up with something brand new, but I know there will be a number of people that won’t be happy.

Im guessing the devs could put Eyedol in halfway through, signifying that althought ARIA will force the heroes to work with her to fight Gargos, they are still no match so ARIA has no choice but to bring Eyedol back, I speculate.

No mercies are where people stand in dizzy state. Not that much different from an Ultimates they may be just as unlikely as Ultimates if that’s you’re saying : U

I still think they should at least try to do Ultimates. Even if we can only do them on the character’s represented stage I’d be fine with this, but only if it’s an offcially last resort.

We need something than just Ultras and stage Ultras to make keep things interesting at the end of the match.

If they do keep the rivalry between them.