Season 3 news

Only 6 “working days” left in February and still NO release date for season 3! Or even a character trailer for Arbiter or and for other new characters.
Starting to think it will be pushed back to April/may release date.

1 Like

News is coming on Feb 25th. Some sort of MS/W10 conference.

3 Likes

Hope you are right, starting to seriously doubt we will see the game in MARCH. There should’ve been some news already considering we are almost in MARCH.

Yes maybe you are right,my fingers are crossed we will see something next week on the 25th…if not they most likely it might be pushed back to April/may.

I highly doubt that the game will be pushed back. There has been too much hinting/teasing about the game’s progress and it coming out next month. @rukizzel even made a guessing game thread with prizes for those who could guess the release date correctly.

I would also like to add, that in my opinion, them choosing to announce new info at the event next week is a good thing. I believe this shows that MS is taking KI very seriously.

1 Like

I was curious @TheKeits is there going to be an early access season 3 build released to the public like in season 2? By that I mean will we be receiving the Season 1 & 2 re-balance before Season 3? I only ask because of it being done during season 2.

I would like to know this as well.

Hey look, another thread on the same topic!!

In addition to the other good evidence that the date is fixed, with the KI model they are able to release however much or little of the game is ready on the expected date, with anything that has not been finished to release later.

Relax. It will be okay.

WHERE’S YOUR PROOF?

Via windows central

The press event will be held in San Francisco, about three weeks before
the 2016 Game Developers Conference is also held in that same city.
According to the invite, Microsoft will give the assembled press "the
chance to hear from Head of Xbox Phil Spencer and get hands-on with the
best games and platform experiences launching this spring on Xbox and
Windows 10

2 Likes

Thank you for linked! I hope they reveal Arbiter’s trailer or launch trailer!

What’s with all people’s eagerness? - Be glad that you have something to look forward to.
It will come in time. Calm down :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

I don’t know if LCD was joking around or if it is true but he said on which day the game will release in his recent KI video.

I think it’s funny that no one remembers just how little news we got in between Season 1 and Season 2. I thought we had more than enough to go off of, but IG revealing Season 3 as early as they did now has fans breathing down their necks. I still appreciate the massive influx of news in the last month (with the lighting changes, the re-balance, Kim-Wu, and Arbiter).

1 Like