Season 3 Launch Issues

I didn’t see this on the linked thread, but when you do a “STEEEEGE ULTRAAA” the commentator is really loud compared to the normal Ultra callout. Is that a bug?

Off topic a bit: why is the announcer SO different from the normal “New” announcer. I now the same guy (Mike) who did it before isn’t at IG, but they sound SOOOO different that is just a glaring issue to me.

1 Like

After launching game I see message saying that my system provides Direct3D feature level 10_1 and it requires level 11_0, but Nvidia control panel shows that my Direct3D feature level is 11.1. My GPU is gt520mx, I know it’s it’s pretty low-end, I just wanna know how game runs on my laptop. (Sorry for my bad English)

1 Like

Teredo/Matchmaking problems? on a FritzBox router? Try this:
Login (http://fritz.box/) > Internet > Filter > List: deactivate Teredo-Filter

1 Like

I played the game fine today, like 5 hours ago, now, wheneaver i try to start the game, i click on the icon to launch it and then the game stays on the Logo Screen forever.

I close is and then i can notice the pc working really weird, like Chrome getting really slow and stuff like that, i try to access the Task Menager and i won’t let me, i’m then forced to Reboot the system

I have no idea what to do atm

Thanks for any help

Glad to hear you guys are working on this stuff :slight_smile::thumbsup:

-I had some weird audio problems today. The game is completely mute after I start it. Had to reboot my PC to get sound back. This happened two times. Other people also reported this but its hard to reproduce.

-When playing offline, Shadow Jago isn’t available…

My apologies but this is a big problem for xbox one + pc

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9EE8BF7A31026586&id=9EE8BF7A31026586!423&parId=root&o=OneUp

These two videos basically summarise eveything down below

After downloading the season 3 update , my game crashed at the " Checking for content " screen . So I reset the game . And it crashed again . I tried turning off my xbox , crashed again . Turning my internet off and on again , doing a hard reset on my console and yet it still crashes . So I have resorted to completely uninstalling all my KI downloads as a last resort .

Similarly Sullen Mosquito has this exact problem : I tried reinstalling the game 3 times, redoing the patch 3 times, I power cycled both console and modem, unplugged from wall and everything. No matter what I did, the moment it got to checking DLC, it would crash. The one time it did finally go, was because my cloud save data just no longer existed. I played from about 10pm-2am the day prior to the patch just fine. Had all my data, level 50 characters, and boom gone with new patch. I know on the console you can delete local save data, or delete save data everywhere which includes cloud, I only cleared local save one time. It still went to checking DLC and crashed after that, that was the first reinstall. After 2 full installations I tried the PC version which told me “You need to Update Your Save Data on your Xbox One.” Then I installed it for a 3rd time, I even recorded that one. So you can see exactly what happens once it’s fully installed. Just gets to checking DLC loads for a while then BZZZZZZZZZZT and close.

Recording here: (Language warning I was livid at this point!)
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9EE8BF7A31026586&id=9EE8BF7A31026586!423&parId=root&o=OneUp

This game clip was recorded a day ago. Fulgore level 50 all that.
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/e7d6e221-e72d-4d77-b865-636d429cd7b7?gamerTag=SullenMosquito&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

Here is the screenshot I took after it loaded the one time.
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/screenshot/9227f82a-a4c5-44c3-ad3f-9eb6103a4ecc?gamerTag=SullenMosquito&scid=5af40b00-965f-4a28-aab5-cf69642bec88

the patch corrupted your Cloud save meaning you’re probably not going to get your data. My KI finally launched after 11 hours of doing everything I could find in trouble shooting, reinstalling, reupdating, clearing system data, clearing cache, power cycling modem, you name it. Only to find out that all of my data was gone, characters level 1, no rank, nothing. 40,000+ matches of data gone. 1,000s of hours. 16 characters level 50. All gone. If they don’t do anything to help me get it back, or say they can’t then I will go direct to microsoft and demand my money back because their Season 3 launch patch is directly responsible for this.

UA bass has also been encountering this problem as well : UA base Twitter https://twitter.com/xibassix

PR0FESSORBOOTY has also encountered this problem Game no working (xbox one)

This is referenced above in the OP, but thanks for the post none the less. When we have more information on this we will certainly update this thread.

I appreciate your swift response . Does this bug delete the save file or are they still secure on the cloud ?

I can’t give any promises on anything since there are a ton of unique cases. The only thing I can say is that we are investigating it thoroughly!

@rukizzel
I havent seen anyone mention their Shadows mode not working or that it has been noted.

My Shadows mode isnt working… its starts as normal but when “Syncing to Ultratech servers” it ends with “Can not retrieve Shadow data. Want to retry? Yes or No?”

And of course it’s never ending. I can see my shadows in the back ground and their record…so its there… it just wont load.

Also post match there is no longer an option for my to shadow characters to save shadow data.

Ive heard of one other person having this issue.

Any advice?

I’m having an issue on the PC version.
When I click ‘Store’ and go to ‘Bundles’, then select a bundle to purchase it hangs.

It never finishes loading and I have to exit the loading screen and wait for it to time out.

I have tried the following:

• Checking Windows region settings

• Using a different Microsoft Account

• Doing a Windows Store reset

• Restarting the game

• Logging out of Microsoft Account/Xbox App and logging back in

I do not experience any other connectivity/game issues and am able to play the game as the rotating character as well as connect to online matches.

Please help.

Which bundle are you trying to purchase?

I know we are looking in to this one as well. Just saw an email on it not too long ago.

2 Likes

This happens with all bundles and any individual characters, but I’m attempting to purchase the 49.99 Supreme bundle.
I am also not a German resident, thought I’d clarify that since I know people in Germany were having issues with it.

Anyone know if you can find the App on the computer somewhere so you can run it as admin for streaming purposes?

I am having this exact same issue. I have tried everything in the solution page and nothing works. I just hope they find a fix for this because I really want to play this game. So IG can you notice this problem?

hi just let you guys know. That cross buy is not working on my windows 10 pc. I bought all 3 seasons and every characters are unlocked on my xbox but aren’t showing up on windows 10 version. Game is beautiful and runs very smooth. just the cross buy problem.

I can’t download the game off of the Windows Store. Yes, I have the latest Windows 10 Build. I’ve tried every single possible solution and none of them work. Even Microsoft Support were unhelpful. Everytime I try to download it, it gets to 1 GB before giving me a 0x80073CF9 error. Any solution?

Mostly everything is working fine, but a big problem I’m running into is during online matches. I’m able to join matches but sometimes my opponent ends up disconnecting, and I can’t tell if it’s something happening on my end or theirs. I’m playing on PC. Also I went through the steps for the Teredo address and it appears like everything is working fine.

I have been waiting for KI on PC for long time and everything seems to be working great. I only have couple of questions. I have KI themed arcade cabinet with monitor that is 1280x1024 any chance that this resolution will be ever supported? The other thing is that I use ipac keyboard encoder and I can’t configure input for second player any chance you will add 2 player option on one keyboard?
Thanks in advance!

5 Likes