Season 3 Character Reveals

Does anyone know if Iron Galaxy has said anything about revealing a character a month up to season 3 release? Sorry if this has been asked already.

1 Like

No news yet sadly.

I don’t remember when exactly they started doing trailers for season 2 characters before it launched but I doubt it we’ll be getting a trailer a month just yet.

If we did, by the time March rolls around, we would have seen most of season 3 already.

1 Like

I hope we at least get a Shadow Jago moveset trailer to hold us over.

1 Like

Season 3 is supposed to launch with more characters. If it launches with 6 like season 1 they should start to think about it soon.

2 Likes

I don’t know either but I will say this though: I already have a pretty good feeling that Iron Galaxy AND Microsoft are going to do exactly just THAT anytime soon from now :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like

This could go any of about half a dozen different ways. Traditionally, most games reveal all their characters before the game launches, and that’s what happened with S1 - although Spinal and Fulgore were announced but not shown in a trailer until much later. S2 was actually much more secretive, only revealing characters as they got ready to launch on the very unusual 1 per month launch schedule (although Cinder, for example, was teased to the point of being known).

For S3 they could keep some or all the characters secret (besides Rash and Kim Wu) up until launch or they could announce all the characters well in advance. Based on the need to advertise and hype the game I would guess we will see at least all of the launch characters given trailers before March. That doesn’t mean that those reveals will come one a month though. I suspect they will space it out some (not drop four trailers in the four weeks before launch), but it’s really anyone’s guess when the next trailer will come.

1 Like

I’m hoping we will get to see an official group of character silhouettes for season 3 soon.

March is a long wait.
Something like that would keep everyone talking.

1 Like

I think next month for Kim Wu or Shadow jag’s trailer. I guess.

1 Like

I’m not expecting any huge S3 news until about November/December.

I think we’ll get some Shago news very soon though.

1 Like