Screenshot Sunday-Shadow Jago code giveaway!

Today’s Contest is live! For a chance to win a Shadow Jago code, all you have to do is post a screenshot in the thread with your character select screen showing your Gamertag AND Shadow Jago missing. That’s all! Contest will run for approximately 24 hours and winner will be contacted tomorrow. I’m only promoting this on the forums so no others sites (FB, Twitter, or Twitch). Good luck!
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that I have some Shadow Jago codes to give away this weekend. The first one I have is through Twitter here:

I will be doing some Forum only ones during the next few days so stay tuned!

1 Like

Done. Retweeted. Shago hype is real. Lol

I don’t have a twitter:(

Contest rules posted in OP. Good luck all!!

Here you go. Will probably lose but lets try it.

1 Like

I have Shadow Jago, but can win a code for a friend? I’ve got a clever way to Have Shadow Jago, and have him missing, as well.

i had to take a photo because my screenshots hate me
if you cant see the gt properly its: brocky0869

1 Like

Let’s get hype give Shadow jago to me

1 Like

Here goes nothin

1 Like

Lets do this.

1 Like

So, let’s try to win a Shadow Jago to complement my characters colection!!!

gamertag: leonardocg12

1 Like

Good luck to you, folks! Shago is fun :slight_smile:

Let’s go shadou jagou

1 Like

The fact that everyone that has him says he’s fun makes me want him even more… Especially with these giveaways on Twitter when you have to enter the code and people get it within seconds

1 Like

I don’t have it too I just post for now my asking .I’ll post the picture when Im Back home :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue: thank you. From Belgium.

2 Likes

Ah man, this one was quick. I’m sure @oDragonSpirit would’ve wanted a code. I let her know, but she works late so oh well. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Contest ends later tonight. I’m personally surprised there aren’t more entries currently! All you have to do is post a screenshot to be eligible. Odds are pretty high of winning right now.

Good luck!

5 Likes

@CStyles45 What time tonight exactly? I wont be home til later and would definitely like to submit that screenshot…