s.HK, stagger, s.HK, stagger = too good, IMO

I don’t recall saying anything about changing the hitbox. Where’d you get that idea from?

Well of course not. It’s no different then fulgore spamming beam with the odorous heart on in SL either. The mode is made to be OP.

That.

What does SL even have to do with this conversation!? :angry:

Oh, thought you were talkin’ size, not properties.

16% unbreakable damage out of a H attack it’s good but not broken, even considering curse.

Is a good setup, but not broken. Fine for me

That things are possible. Regardless of the mode.

Considering you play characters with projectiles, I’m inclined to believe this is just devolving into another one of Geeks pointless troll topics. I tried, I guess. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

holy ■■■■ you guys are typing every single minute lol

2 Likes

So why bring up the mode in the 1st place then if it’s not even relevant?

To give examples. Oh it’s related to this

just plss drop this it does not even do much damage and you can jump over it lol

It takes so long to wait for a break opportunity though! I could do a full yawn in the time it takes before I can get a chance to break (assuming I ever get 1)…

I mean ARIA does roughly the same damage with her TC only she needs to juggle after it instead.

I’m gonna have to agree with the “don’t get hit by st.hk” advice. It’s a really odd move to get opened up by. Let alone multiple times enough to create a thread over it.

3 Likes

No you can’t - I tried. You just knock me down with the sand…

kan ra is raams worst match up

He mostly hits me with it on wakeup. He does the move as I stand up, and I can’t block in time. He trains me into not blocking with j.HP and neutral command grabs. It didn’t help that I was playing Raam.

Then react to it with shadow kryll rush…it IS projectile invincible.

You have no idea how often he hits me out of it WITH projectiles despite his supposed projectile invincibility with kryll shield! His Omen, his Kan-Ra, his Shago, his Cinder, and his Jago have all done it!