RGL Entertainment New KI Coverage Channel

Aha… so suspicious. …

22 replies ! Have I won something?

1 Like

[quote=“Dayv0, post:22, topic:14681, full:true”]
22 replies ! Have I won something?
[/quote]Yes, you have - another reply. :wink:

1 Like

You take one down, pass it around 21 bottles of beer on the wall!

Preparations begin tomorrow…

2 Likes

Well guys, first off, sorry about all the hype I generated. The reason that I’m saying this is because everything that we have been working on for the past week is officially gone. Much like my Xbox, my computer is now dead. :frowning:

What we were working on was a new series of videos in a similar style to The Combo Break. @ZDhome was my journalist and we were gonna include everything that the community had to offer. Sadly, as we were about to film, my computer finally kicked the bucket.

Sorry guys, it’s cancelled for now. Forget you saw anything.

Posting my 2 cents because i was involved.

We were planning a KI news channel with info from everywhere on the internet we could find. We had already begun Journalism and storyboarding for the first 2 episodes. But computer issues on both of our ends made it impossible. The few options we had would have resulted in a MASSIVE drop in quality of the content, so we decided to just cancel for now. :worried:

No clue if a “news channel” is what the KI community even needs, or if it will even be relevant later down the road, but who knows?

For now, nothing’s happening. Sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe some day…

… on to new things :wink:

1 Like

…uuuuugh that sounds so good. -_-

1 Like

Here are some assets we had made for the show. Including joke thumbnails and storyboards.

1 Like

My heart stopped when i saw this. I thought you posted the “test” one! :smile:

PLEASE dont show that one!

O rly??? :wink:

But the world NEEDS to see it!

1 Like

If this reply gets 7 likes I’ll post it!

6 Likes

time to go look at it and remember what i wrote :fearful:

EDIT: Time for another name change! Goodbye “ZDhome”, hello Street Fighter 5!

2 Likes

Saying this with cautious optimism, are you SURE? To be fair, you’ve done this before…

1 Like

Totally understandable.

Yeah, I’m doing it this time. I wasn’t sure that I wanted to do it again because I haven’t been enjoying my time around the community lately and really, I still don’t. I’m gonna do a few episodes, see how they’re received then decide if it’s something that I should continue with after that.