(Resolved) No KI Gold, Eagle not selectable

same here, I have eagle but lost all KI gold

Same hereā€¦All KI Gold is gone but shadow points remain. Last played a few days ago and everything was there. Please fix!!! (Original XBOX One version)

On the plus side, Eagle is shown as ā€œownedā€.

I have the season 3 ultra edition, but yeah, I still like to use boosters to stack xp gains, easy way to get characters to level 50 in a hurry and unlock their accessories by a short grind. And no I didnā€™t lose my gold on the PC version, I lost it on the xbox version. Been here since season 1, and this is a bit of a first.

Iā€™m in the same boat- My 18,000+ KI Goldā€™s been plundered; I cashed in 900 points for Eagleā€™s modern Premium accessories, but when I went back for the retro Premium set, the gold was all gone. I exclusively play on the Xbox One version, and I blame Spinalā€™s pirate crew. :sweat:

-Zenek

Not only of that and my amount of

+ 114.000

astral gems has gone !!! D:< :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
itā€™s my second lost of astral gems first it was the broken crimson pack now this!!! Iā€™m utterly ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

AFTER AN ENTIRE YEAR GATHERING THESE ASTRALā€¦ UUUGGGHHHH!!!

I promise if nothing is going to be done about this Iā€™ll just push Eagle to lvl.50 and itā€™s done. Farewell KI.
WTF I was planning getting a Xbox One X to enjoy KI on 4k but now I can only think to stick with my standard Xbox One WTF!!!

Relax, its not the first time this happens. It always gets fixed. Well, at least for me it has always gotten fixed.

2 Likes

Try going straight to game add ons

Needs to be pinned

@CrimsonScorch88 Your progress will return tommorow, you will look back at your comment and wonder what is wrong with you

1 Like

Itā€™s better be this way.

I agree.
Itā€™s better!
Or they will lose a lot of fans.
How can they mess up like that today??

1 Like

A quick update because I didnā€™t check yesterday, but my Astral Gems are in fact missing along with my KI Gold. I really hope this is resolved quickly.

Edit: Guardians too.

Just to inform everyone here, usually every major patch this tends to be an issue for whatever reason. Though, it is usually fixed within the week, so long as you donā€™t go about it in an overwriting way.

Iā€™m not totally aware of the technical aspects, but just give it a few to be solved. I think a majority if not all of us are dealing with this.

1 Like

Jeez the amount of rage. Some of you have been around long enough to know that these things get fixed, trust me this is a big deal, they know it and theyā€™re working on it as we speak. Avoid Shadow Lords until you get confirmation that theyā€™ve patched up the problem.

2 Likes

Did you look at your comment to that guy this morning asking yourself what was wrong with you?

People are just too impulsive on the forums idk why

Good Morning,

I was going to walk Eagle through Shadow Lords today but my Guardians and KI Gold are missing. Both were fine yesterday, post Eagle patch, not sure what happened today. Thanks for any possible assistance IG/MS!

Hey guys, in case anyone missed it Rukari already announced they know the cause of the issue and are working to get a fix in place real soon. No ETA as to when, but hopefully it wonā€™t be long. No one should have lost anything though, as all gold, astral gems and other items still exist.

Looks like Iā€™m back in business, got all my stuffs.

Wonder what that was about?