Replays Hassle

I’m requesting that we could have an easier menu access to return to the Replay mode vs. being brought back to the Main Menu.

Currently, the only option in the Video Replay menu (when watching a match) to return to the replay area, is to quit out and then return through accessing the respective area through a set of menus.

Is it possible for the game to have an added option of strictly returning to the Replay Menu instead of going through the Main Menu to get there again? This wasn’t an option in Season 1, but seems very practical to implement for more ease of access.

4 Likes

Yeah, when I have a run of a bunch of matches and I want to go back and look at some good matches I did earlier in the day, it’s an absolute pain.

I’d take it a step further and say it should kick you back to the Replay menu and ALSO save your place. As is, once I get back to the Replay menu I still end up having to navigate whatever number of pages because I’m forced to go back to the top of the list.

Seconded.

1 Like

This is the simplest of a slew of recommended improvements to the replay mode. I’d love to see a lot more but, yeah. You should be able to go back to the replay list when you leave a replay you are watching.