Rematch Rules?

Por favor, qual a regra para revanches entre pc e xboxone?
Como funciona…

TKS

Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and post again with the translated text.

O que você quer dizer? revanche ?

Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and post again with the translated text.

Translated:
Please , what is the rule for rematches between PC and xboxone ?
How it works…

Translated:
What do you mean? rematch ?

@Metroidbr
Portugese:
Eu estou tentando usar o Google Translate para ajudá-lo , mas é contra a política do Fórum para postar em outros idiomas . Por favor, use o Google Translate para traduzir as suas mensagens em Inglês antes de publicá-las . Em seguida, use o Google Translate para traduzir as respostas que você recebe em português.

English:
I am trying to use Google Translate to help you, but it is against Forum Policy to post in other languages. Please use Google Translate to translate your posts into English before posting them. Then use Google Translate to translate the replies you receive into Portugese.

Im sorry. i have used google translator, but copy wrong!! hehe.
Is rematch yeah.

In order for a rematch to occur in ranked, both you and your opponent need to be in Gold or Killer.

So I thought that was manual and the PC had no option to choose. hehe
tks dude.