Rash's Blood Color

Do any of you guys feel/think that Rash’s blood color should be change from the typical red color that most of the KI characters have to another different color instead? If so, what blood colors would fit/suit Rash the best as well as be the most appropriate for him? Since Rash is, after all, an alien-like/typed creature and overall character in KI. Now one color suggestion from me would be dark green

My bet it’s dark green too.

You could edit your post adding all our suggestions and take a fast visual about what’s the most voted color!

Orange would be cool to see…

2 Likes

Red is fine but I think orange might look cool.

*Red is what they(toads) have

1 Like

@M00NLightNinja, please, use grammar points.
English isn’t my native tongue, and normally I understand everything that everybody says, but I can’t understand you without commas or points.

It’s also what wolves and dinosaurs have, but the devs insisted on making theirs green and purple, respectively. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hate that green, Sabrewulf’s design has several details that implies his blood has a red(ish) color . The Purple dosen’t bother me. Rashs blood have been shown as red

I’d like a good, darker shade of red or orange. I think it would look cool

With all this blood colors, this is going to look like Splatoon XD

2 Likes

I think it was red in the Battletoads games, I’d say it’s okay as it is.

I have no idea as I never really play any of the original Battletoads games :stuck_out_tongue:

Rainbow blood. Colors everywhere.

3 Likes