RAAAMMM free this week!

Any Xbox LIVE member can play RAAM this week for free. Any KI season 3 owner will get them this week and keep them after the week is over.

13 Likes

Donā€™t worry, not mad nor agitated at all. And ā€œhateā€ is a strong word. I donā€™t care about their inclusion, and it kinda bothers me they are taking up roster space where there could have been some awesome new and original KI characters. I loved the many cool designs from Iron Galaxy of Season 2, and I was hoping to see a bunch more in Season 3, but so far we only have Mira thatā€™s all new and originalā€¦ and that disappoints me a great deal.

1 Like

When will Raam launch for play? Like time wise? Or is he already on the way?

Thereā€™s only one guest Iā€™d be okay with at this point and thatā€™s joanna, outside of that rash was all I really needed. Arbiter was cool and Raam is meh. But Iā€™m with the no guests for season 4 train. Thereā€™s so much potential for new characters in season 4 and hopefully everyone gets a stage next season.

1 Like

Supa sweet!!!

I canā€™t wait to experiment with his moveset - I wonder how heā€™s going to use his krill to good effect. Furthermore, Iā€™m curious to see his alternate accessories - will you guys give him accessories that represent the honor guard or grunt versions of his race? Or pehaps heā€™ll have thrashball accessories, complete with a football uniform and helmet! :smiley:

Forgive the impatience, but do you have a more specific time frame? TBA this week? Watch this space throughout the week for further details?

Come on, fling us a bone here.

3 Likes

I had went through all this when MKX came out. Guest characters have always been in fighting games. Some just 1 or 2, some actually become a full part of their future games rosters. Lately it seems guest characters in fighters has become alot more prominent. I definitely feel you about their designs. Heres hoping we get a season 4!!

Soooā€¦ he can be used in EVO, I guess

Even though I have never played a gears game before he looks like a cool character, and I think releasing him now was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting them to show him off at E3, then give us a near end month release dateā€¦but we get him TODAY lol so awesome :slight_smile: Nice surprise IMO.

EDIT

Any idea on his ETA today? I know the twitter post said are game will update when he is ready, and I am loading my game and the little ā€œGeneral RAAM is this weekā€™s free rotating characterā€ message is there at the KI home screen, but I canā€™t see him on character select.

1 Like

When is the update coming out? And is he a beta character or does he have a full moveset and everything?

He comes out today (very soon today) and he is the full, complete character.

9 Likes

dying

You guys are awesome. Thank you!

1 Like

Wasnā€™t it supposed to be after the MS show is over? Itā€™s been over lol.

Nice! Earlier than expected! Iā€™ll make sure to look out for the Patch Notes!

Patienceā€¦

Love Gears, and love Killer Instinct. Been waiting on this since the rumor sparked!

Whenā€™s raam coming?

Wtf is his retro going to be? Lol

Please see the News section for the latter question, in addition. Heā€™s coming out in a few minutes of this post.