Quick Question in the Glacius and eyedol matchup

Too much blockstun from what I can tell. At the very least, you’d have to press it fast enough to guarantee that you’d get counterhit if he went for anything that isn’t another jump+HP.

It’s still early, obviously, but for right now, it seems to be one of the more annoying jump attacks to deal with in the game.

Right now, it looks to be +5 on block if done at the earliest (at the beginning of his jump). There is a simple way to fix this if people want. Just make increase his jump frames. Or decrease the active frames from 13 to 5 or 6.

Exactly my point.

Frankly, so what? The question is about Glacius and remember Glacius has a very tall hit box. If the move is good and hard for Glacius to counter then what difference does it make if you have to hit the bottom early?

I’ve only played this matchup a couple of times, but I certainly don’t have any answer for this move with Glacius.

So, it seems some characters can get unblockables vs eyedol with crossups. Due to how his hurtbox works. that’s hilariously awesome.