Question for the Connecticut KI scene

So, should we try to reschedule for, say, this Friday? (Considering Fathers’ day is next weekend)

lemme see I might be able to do that, what time u thinkin

6PM or so, same place?

Is anyone else able to make that day?

Friday won’t work, given the fact it was going to be just you and I, we could make the meeting another time when we have a full quorum,. The following weekend I have a Bday to attend, and the following is July 4th weekend. How does Saturday the 9th work for folks?

As far as I am aware, I have nothing going on for 7/9, so I would be available to meet up on that day.

@mineisbroken, @STORM179, does that work for you?

Like I said, I’m generally not free on Saturday’s until a bit later in the evening. Depending on the time though I might be able to make it.

What time would work? Just so we can plan for it. It’d be nice to have all four of us there for the first meetup!

I’m not free until after 8pm.

I am cool with after 8 on the 9th let me know

Connecticon is that day AND THEY FINALLY ANNOUNCED THE CONSOLE GAMING LINEUP.

KI 6-9pm friday i think and 5-7 Saturday

I’m trying to secure a babysitter to go up Saturday, so if anyone is going up, hit me up

Is that open gaming, or a tournament?

crap where is that in Hartford?

it was at the convention center. friday only 2 people signed up (myself and one other), saturday at 30 minutes before sign up closed they had 0 people so i didn’t even bother. they’ve always been kind of a joke for fgc tourneys though. they focus more on team based games (lol, cod, gow, etc)

yeah I found out too late, and it said I had to buy tickets in advance, when did you get yours?

You can buy passes on site too, that’s what my friend and I did on Saturday.

i waited in line for 2 hours on friday to buy a ticket

Are any of you planning to go to Defend The North in White Plains at the end of the month?

I’m the best TJ COMBO IN CONNECTICUT!! AND THE WORLD😠

Anybody still interested in trying to do some get togethers?

Sometime after the new year, of course.

I’m down sorry this year got away from me but definitely after the new year ill be down. This is still on my radar.