Quantum break!

Hi guys, Quantum Break is about to launch soon. Who is going to pick it up. i preorder my one already.

I just watched this gif and i FEEL IS AMAZING http://imgur.com/ehejHeB

Already pre-loaded.

I’m told it’s a whopping 120GB - have fun with that…

Already pre-ordered in amazon, 20% off for prime member :slight_smile:

I’m not really sure about this one. I will keep an eye on this thread to see what ya’ll think aboot it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t pre-ordered due to lack of funds (KI S3, DS3, spring sale games,…) but I am really interested.
Still looking forward to watching youtube vids on the gameplay.
(but was 720p really necessary? a bit of a bummer for me.)

I pre ordered. I love plot based games with decent amount of ganeplay mechanics.

I want to pre order it but I have a feeling it’s going to get boring gameplay wise like Alan Wake’s American Nightmare. I love what I’ve seen of it so far though but am not looking forward to being forced to watch a show. Gosh darn am pre ordering now. I’ll play it so that the Ranked system can balance itself out instead of forcing me to play against Killer Ranked doods in Gold rank and Kim Wu gets fixed with some of her issues.

I’ve pre-ordered, Alan wake was one of my favorite games last gen, QB looks pretty amazing.

Wh… wha… what?!? Confirmed?!?

Funny thing is that its downloading faster than KI season 3 did for me. Took me 2 days for KI and Quantum Break was at 50% after like 4 hours. What the heck is going on.

The TV show parts can either be downloaded or streamed - if you do want to download them they take up 75GB apprx.

I’ll be streaming them…

1 Like

I never pre-loaded a digital game before. What time do they become available to play?

well, ■■■■. is it any good? I’m interested, but its a hard choice spending a limited budget on a game.

Hi guys! I woke up 6 oclock in the morning to check out Quantum Break before coming to work.

It is just ■■■■■■■ amazing. This game is something more than a simple game, it is a beast of experiece. I dont want to spoil things that I have seen on the game. But I feel all xbox one owners should get this one ASAP.

The graphics, the gameplay, the story… ■■■■! This is a must have. I am in love with it.

I stop playing Killer Instinct a little while to focus on this one.

I can’t agree with you more. This game has everything that I love about Alan Wake.

2 Likes

OMFG I’M ABOUT TO PICK IT UP RIGHT NOW. Can’t wait.

I got Quantum Break too. This game is Dope and the 720p really doesn’t matter because you will be focused on everything else. It’s definitely worth 60 so far!

If you like story based games and can overlook the issues with Alan Wake then this is your game. The atmosphere and set pieces are amazing. That’s pretty much the main appeal of the game for me so far. Gameplay wise I don’t really see anything to die for or that will keep me coming back. I only finished the first act so maybe this may change. Unless the game has a ton more time puzzles and upgradeable time powers It is def a 7/8 when it comes to gameplay.

This is one which seems interesting, but doesn’t look like it will be worth full price for a single playthrough. I plan to wait and see later on, especially with KIS3 and then Dark Souls 3 coming out next week.