Predator 2018

Is anyone happy for the upcoming predator movie in 2018 now we have not got a new predator movie in 7 years and I would like to see it happen what do you guys think?

5 Likes

shane black (he was hawkins in part 1) is writing and directing this movie. hes written lethal weapon, the last boy scout, among others. id say its in good hands, and if im not mistaken he wrote the first one as well. filming officially begun, and its going to be rated R. “PG-13 is for pu$$ies” - Shane Black
to that i say, THANK YOU. here’s to hoping its a good entertaining blood bath

4 Likes

Agreed PG13 is for little girls.

2 Likes

Wait… I have PG-13 dvds in my room… That’s mean I am little girl. XD

I am very exciting about new Predator movie. I really hope we will see Arnold’s cameo in Predator 2018. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah That will be a awesome cameo.

I just hope they bring back proper Pred with a hunter’s code and not the rogue bad bloods crap who just kill in ways they can’t even claim trophies from like punks.

1 Like

Agreed

I am kinda worried there is a kid in the main cast. It equals garenteed plot armor in horror movies for them. Hope it doesn’t mess with the movie

Wait a kid in predator that’s pretty dumb and pointless.

1 Like

Not necessarily. I’ve seen multiple horror movies where children and even babies die. IT, Alien 3, Candyman, AVP:Requiem, Halloween 3, Dinocroc…

The Yautja lives on once more AND once again too :wink: :smile: :sunglasses:

How I feel about predator series…

Summed up by this video:

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder227/58800227.jpg

Confirmed, the Predator attacks
Senior homes is California.

1 Like

Two stupid kids got avicerated in Mimic. One of the only highlights in that rather bland movie. Oh and a jerk child gets digested alive in the Blob remake.

2 Likes

the issue is, the yautja only go after people they value as good prey. unarmed, preggers, or children are usually scratched off the list. now, if the hunter being featured in the new movie happens to be a bad blood (their version of a poacher) all bets are off. kid could die a grisly death just depends on how people making the movie want it to go. but lorewise, bad bloods kill with impunity and no respect to the yautja honor code.

2 Likes

Wat?

Arnold, getting old.
@KevBones10

1 Like

[quote=“R1stormrider, post:15, topic:19127, full:true”] now, if the hunter being featured in the new movie happens to be a bad blood (their version of a poacher) all bets are off. kid could die a grisly death just depends on how people making the movie want it to go. but lorewise, bad bloods kill with impunity and no respect to the yautja honor code.
[/quote]
Like the ones in Predators aka Predator 3?

Now correct me if I’m wrong here, from what I gathered as well as understand The Predator aka Predator 4 takes place many years after the events in Predator and overall is a sequel to the 1st Predator movie basically?

yeah its a sequel to it and part 2. dutch will be mentioned probably at some point during the movie and they cast jake busey also. one can safely assume he will be the son of agent keyes (played by his father gary busey) from predator 2 who met his demise against the city hunter in the slaughterhouse.

and also one could safely assume the predators in the 3rd movie are bad bloods. the predator they held captive could have presumably been some kind of game warden, or an enforcer of some kind to clean their clocks but failed.

1 Like