Pray For Belgium

Whats up guys. Im a KI player and I am french in origin. I just wanted you guys to know about the terror attacks in Belguim today and just remember Belgians and many others in your thoughts and prayers. I feel bad cuz they are my people. Stay safe and Pray for all. Thanks

10 Likes

Wait what?! Belgium got hit? That’s most un-cool. What’d they ever do to deserve that?
Damnit. How awful…
Hearts out to the Belgian people. I hope they can recover as soon as possible.

3 Likes

pray for Belgium.
sad to see a lot of innocent people get hurt.
hope all terrorist get what they deserve!
not only for attacks in Belgium but all over the world.
ps i am from Belgium.

3 Likes

Violence will never stop, and being so connected to global events now oppose to how we were years ago - we can truly witness how ugly the world can be sometimes.

My prayers to Belgium.

1 Like

I dont want any politics to show up in this thread at all, im just giving a closely related point:

Safety should always be #1 priority in every country. We are fighting cowards, and citizens need protection. We have to stop this somehow. This shows that terror can happen anywhere, without reason. No matter where you are BE CAREFUL. Prayers to Belgium.

2 Likes

I live in Holland, only a good hour drive from Brussels where it happened. Seeing it get this close is terrifying. All my best wishes to the Belgium people that got caught up in this senseless act…

Add to this that I’m going on a romantic weekend with my wife to Paris (previous terrorist target) by Thalys (superfast train) right past Brussel is kind of an eye-opener in how close to home it is starting to hit for me personally…

2 Likes

My condolences to the victem’s friends and families.

These attacks got to stop. If it isn’t, then more innocent people are goanna get killed.

2 Likes

I have not heard of this; I will look into it to find out more, and keep your part of the world in my thoughts and prayers in the meantime. :pray:

1 Like

my condolences to any who were involved in that tragic incident. its horrible what happened, i hope everyone can move forward after time heals their wounds and they can go on with their lives