Practice Stage the home of S3 music?

So I’ve beaten the drum of how badly I want KI2 music in my practice mode, but the 3 stage rule in Season 3 got me thinking that there’s got to be a way to hear these tracks and their Ultras in game…
And it occurred to me that practice mode is the perfect place to hear them. We could have all of the tracks from all of the KI games in practice mode to rock to! We could have KI1 music, KI2 music, and all the music across Seasons 1,2, and 3.
What do you think?

I’m far more interested in direct improvements to Practice and the Dojo like having character-specific Dojos, online practice, and things of that sort than being able to choose every music option ever.

Not to say that I think it’s a BAD thing, but I think it ought to be far down on the priority list. Besides, I have a feeling we’re going to be looking at a change which allows an individual music track to be selected every time you’re going into a match, probably a separate option on the Stage Select screen.

No inside knowledge or anything like that, but since it’s been absolutely stated that every character’s music will be usable in game, that’s what I’m expecting.

1 Like

I personally want to be able to choose the dojo as a normal stage so we can fight to the classic tracks and back grounds. Maybe you have to choose it as a favorite back ground like you do with SF5 online…who knows, but it would be cool instead of just training mode

2 Likes

Since day one.

If this, allowing us to hear our fave music on training stage or other stages, our actual requests, got attention and was responded to rather than unrequested combo assist & voluntary shadow changes, I’d see it as listening to community