Potential new character: Sol Dakuri, Babylonian General

You mean like these:

???

Do you think this Sol guy could somehow represent War?

The Sun has never been a representation of the concept of war in any culture. Gods of the Sun are often representations of absolute power, or the giving of life.

1 Like

Yes somewhat like that

And a mix of that nasty undead character from Cardinal syn
(Although Eyedol seems to be a bit like him)

That would be a great character development along the lines of Hisako / KanRa

Damn it, now Iā€™m realizing we donā€™t have a dwarf trope. Instead of going huge we need a shortstack. >__<

When the King punished the conspirators, he applied really cruel curses against them

-For his mad desire of power and immortality Kan-ra was condemned to a painful decay of his body until his death
-For following orders from the conspirators, Spinal was condemned to eternal slavery. Even death, his body still obeys the mask orders
(Speculation)
-Sol Dakuri, general of Babylonia, was tired of the peaceful reign of the King, and supported the conspirators to proclaim a new King and participate in new reigns conquest. Due his bellicosity, he was condemned to never heal his wounds. He will never fight again, fearing to die due the most small injury. With the time, Sol learned to substitute his damaged bodyā€¦ with other bodiesā€¦
-Tsar the noble desired the King throne, and for his lust of power, was condemned to eternal hunger, unable to satiate it with any foodā€¦ but with time, he learned to feedā€¦ with blood. His body was twisted due his tainted blood. He is the leader of the Coven

But all the curses backfiredā€¦ and the 4 conspirators achieved immortality. Although they are cursed, none of them can die by natural means

4 Likes

I love this backstory

1 Like

Yes to this!

1 Like

What if he was only knee high on Kim wu, but has a very larg, organic hammer arm, that he created cause magic? Just an idea, since weā€™ve had giant characters but no tiny characters.

I think battles between for example Aganos and him would be problematic, since a big character such as aganos would have to only use low punches and kicksā€¦

Also, how would such a character be able to jump over the bigger characters, for example when stuck in corners.

Nice thinking out of the box though, the idea is neat :grin:

I was thinking of his giant hammer arm being held vertically, to allow him to be hit by most moves. Maybe he uses his hammer to launch himself like in a pole vault? I might make a separate topic if any more ideas come to me, thanks for the feedback.

I donā€™t think itā€™d be as much of a problem as you might think. He could be as short as Kim Wu (or Riptor, while sheā€™s moving forward), for example, but much wider, and still workā€¦

1 Like

Oh paging tyrian lanister you have a call in Kim Wuā€™s mid riff, ill get your stepping stool. Lol

A thought comes to mind. Riptor was once a female test subject. What if the test subject was a medusa type (gorgon) creature.

Riptor is a scientific amalgamation of human/raptor DNA. She was never human. She was hatched.
The only human in Riptorā€™s back story is the scientist who created the Stalkers (and then went mad and got themselves eaten)

1 Like

Dang. There goes my theory, lol.

Sol - War
Tsar - Plague

By the way, is Tsar his name?

No itā€™s a title. Itā€™s a similar title as a king pretty sure Russian term too

2 Likes

Tsar is a title. Itā€™s from the russian monarchy.

I use it as placeholder since we donā€™t know the Nobleā€™s name

Yeah itā€™s russian.