Post-Season 3 Soundtrack Release & Other Music Options and Ideas

Hey guys, how’s it going? I just thought that now with the reveal of Eagle and how he is most likely the last character for Post-Season 3, I figure we discuss upcoming soundtrack ideas till it’s officially announced down the line. I have thought about it over time after Eagle was released and I figure these are the best potential options they could do for the soundtracks.

Option A
They release just the 3 themes in a mini-soundtrack and that be it. Speaking of which, just as a prediction, I can see the track names being called:
Kilgore: "Hot Lead"
Shin Hisako: "True Eternal Child"
Eagle: “Tipyeléhne” (Much like “Hinnamatoom” for Thunder)

Option B
Same as above, but add additional track from past and present seasons.
For example:
TJ Combo’s E3 Trailer Theme
Gargos’ Trailer Theme
Match Results Music
Shadow Lords Menu Music
Gargos’ Arrival Music
Just to name a few.

Option C
Release all of the music from all 3 seasons plus the last 3 characters, and the Vintage Scores in one huge CD box set as well as digital.
This includes:
Killer Instinct: Season One Soundtrack + Original Arcade Soundtrack
Killer Instinct: Season 2 Original Soundtrack
Killer Instinct Season 3 Original Soundtrack (+ Post-Season 3)

So guys, what do you think? I would like a mix of either B or C to happen. Write down how you would like them to release the music for Post-Season 3 or beyond. Until next time, I’ll catch ya later.

4 Likes

I really like Option C.

1 Like

I think they will just make the 3 available on Itunes sold separate or in a bundle.

2 Likes

I’m hoping for a Vinyl release.
Red colored LP for Season 1 OST.
Blue colored LP for Season 2 OST.
Green/Purple Split Color LP for Season 3 OST.

I’m fine if they omit menu music, and outside of game tracks. I mainly just want the character themes.

1 Like