Post match breakdown and analysis - Aganos vs Kan-Ra

Hey everyone! I wanted to try and do something a little different with this video. I wanted to breakdown a Ranked set I just had against a very good Kan-Ra player. I wanted to try and help everyone by explaining my thought process as best as I could during this set in hopes it’ll help you in this very match-up or others just like it!

If you have any feedback or comments, just let me know!

Thanks!

3 Likes

v useful thanks - would love a talk through video for each matchup - especially focusing on buttons / moves - e.g. from this I learnt the roll would go through locusts.

Cheers C Styles!

1 Like

Great stuff, as always, but I’m surprised about 2 things.

1. According to your replay menu, your 1st match actually came last and your last match actually came 1st (since the top-most match is always the most recent), so you actually played those matches in the reverse of how you presented them. That’s masterful manipulation over events and editing, my friend. :wink:
  2. I can’t believe, as good as the 2 of you appear to be, that he let you get away with not 1, but 2 opener-ender combos when you did shadow pulverize into chunk ender… :relieved:

That being said, I was happy to hear you say that not many Aganos players use LK natural disaster to get in closer - that means, according to you, that I’m in the minority simply because I’ve been doing that for a very long time - most often to end up just shy of hitting them, freaking them out, and then throwing them as they attempt to block my now defunct natural disaster. :slight_smile:

One thing I’ve seen in your Aganos playstyle over the past few months that I don’t use as effectively as yourself is the poking. I poke all of the time, but usually with the same move over and over just to annoy my opponent. I watch you and it looks to me like you’re not only mixing up your pokes (which, naturally, is a good idea), but that you are also doing them impossibly fast. I swear, it looks almost to me like you’re already doing the 2nd poke before the 1st 1 even finished. :confused:

I don’t know what you’re talking about. They were replayed in the order they took place in ranked.

There wasn’t any opener ender unless you can show me a time stamp where you saw it. It was shadow into light linker into ender.

I wish you’d play Sadira Cstyles. :slightly_smiling:

In truth, I don’t know what is worse when playing you with my Sadira… your Kan Ra or your Aganos. I’ve at least won one match against your Kan Ra. :smiley:

1 Like

Great set. I don’t play Aganos, but these kinds of videos strike me as the things that will help other users level up. Good stuff :slightly_smiling::+1:

1 Like