Possibility to choose the colors with SHADOW and MIMIC skins

I would like to tag all develloper as always in my habits but today im not gonna do it,

but there is something im wondering about,

CAN We HAVE The CHOICE from COLORS AND COSTUME WE WANTS TO USE ON OURS SHADOW OR MImIC SKINS?

cause actualy we can only chose the costume but not wich color we want together with ours skins ( mimic or shadow

what i mean is by exemple

as arbiter i would like to choose costume customized + colors 5 on my shadow sor mimic skin.
is it possible? if not can the team add it please , thank you

2 Likes

Yea think Orchid retro shadow only in that Pukey yellOw is off putting.

Maybe they can’t program the colors cause I can’t see this’s being intentional, like Kim Wu pink skirt on every color instead of changing to match the selected color

At thus point it just might not happen

1 Like

Yes, most of the Shadow/Mimic skins do not look all that good on the character’s default color. I’d love to be able to pick a different color as well as the mimic or shadow skins.

The mimic skins used to have color 2, remember? If you used color 1, and the same character on the opponent’s side used the mimic skin, the mimic would be using the characters color 2 outfit as well as the green skin and smoke. This was removed from the game later on though. Now if you do the same thing, the mimic is still wearing the color 1 outfit.

1 Like

Can we all just play the game and enjoy it? Jeez.

I know. Being able to choose colors with the mimmic/shadow skins would be great. It would make some of them even better looking.

I do enjoy the game. This would be something that would make it a little better visually. That is all.

1 Like

Personally I hope there’s a way to turn off the smoke effect. When shadows launched there was a glitch that disabled the effect and the colours looked great without imo. Would be nice if it was like an accessory you could toggle.

1 Like