Pool: Shadow mimics looking

Do you think they deserve a visual upgrade? I think they could have a stunning visual using Omen’s vfx through their body so place your vote below:

• Yep. Please make the shadow mimics look dope
  • Nope. I’m ok with their look

0 voters

How about we wait until they’re actually released before we cast judgement? We’ve only seen 4-5 of them.

1 Like

Right? You need to relax and see them for yourself. If you don’t like them dont use them simple as that

1 Like

What I’m still trying to understand is why we’re asking for more when we are given stuff for free.

Of course people want specific other things (Ultimates, Costumes) but it’s not like they’re being “replaced” by these harmless unlockables.

2 Likes

Honestly while free stuff is good, that doesn’t mean we have to like EVERYTHING they give us. Gotta understand that.

But we should at least give the new colors a chance before we start going off the rails.

2 Likes

There’s a difference between expressing disappointment and asking for more. Expressing disappointment is fine to me.

While this is true, honestly I think my biggest issue is that they are calling them “skins” when really as I said they are glorified colors. When I think of skins, I assumed that it would be something like the retro where the design actually looks different. I know they are fixing up the menu so it’s not really cluttered and such, but you get my point.

I’m not really asking for more, I am just expressing my disappointment that they are trying to pass these colors off as different kind of skins.

2 Likes

I like them. If you haven’t noticed, it’s the same color as the Shadow smoke effect they added when Season 3 started so it looks cool when they do Shadows and the colors match. You can’t give them Omen’s vfx because they’re NOT Omen. They look fine.

1 Like

I feel like Omen’s fx are kinda the only thing goin for him. His design is otherwise simplistic and if we lent the fx to other characters as well Omen would feel so very unremarkable. I will concede however that the fx on other characters would be… Damn interesting.

1 Like