Poll: Who do you want for Character 3 (and beyond)?

Gabriel belmont from lord of shadows2

A whole new character to the KI franchise who hasn’t been in any game ever before. Completely new from the ground up, no recycled assets, no guest characters, no alternative versions of already existing characters
 Completely new.

However, if I should go into a few specifics on how I would want this character to be like, I’d like for it to be a male character with a whip of sorts, maybe like one of the Bemonts from Castlevania (could be a monster/vampire hunter), or a male ninja (could be a cyborg like Raiden from Metal Gear or Genji from Overwatch) wielding a kusarigama, using smoke and shadows as part of his moveset, maybe even hurling some shurikens at the opponent.

1 Like

Ninjas like rikimaru or tatsumaru from tenchu

1 Like

I honestly prefer Goh from Shinobido.

I think sea creature and lovecraftian might end up being the same character.

1 Like

It’s certainly possible, but it doesn’t have to be.

1 Like

Ninja
Mollusk
Shark Man
Wendigo
CyberPunk Anarchist
Halo Brute
Jo Dark
Wizard/Sorceress/Mage

It should be human, creature or machine. For me I choose a creature type character.

Human Male with extra sensory / magic powers

Not to bumpity bump my own thread here, but any word on when we might be seeing character 3 teases? @rukizzel, any chance you might be willing to give us a hint?

2 Likes

A hint about their gameplay would be nice like I think cinder’s was “over in a flash”.

1 Like

I would like Eagle 1st and then from that point characters from the lore who are not in the game yet
I would also like .Comic Characters but it will never happen.