Poll: Post season 3 characters

Hi there!

With Eagle’s release, all anounced characters(hopefully more could come) are available. What do you think about them?

Best looking character(default only, no accessories)

• Kilgore
  • Shin Hisako
  • Eagle

0 voters

Best accessories

• Kilgore
  • Shin Hisako
  • Eagle

0 voters

Best colors

• Kilgore
  • Shin Hisako
  • Eagle

0 voters

Best theme

• Kilgore
  • Shin Hisako
  • Eagle

0 voters

Best new mechanic

• Kilgore’s overheat
  • Shin Hisako’s spirit orb uses
  • Eagle’s arrows mechanic and robo-assist

0 voters

Favorite character

• Kilgore
  • Shin Hisako
  • Eagle

0 voters

Best combat design(I will add this poll once Eagle is released)

Waiting for its release, which character hyped you the most?

• Kilgore
  • Shin Hisako
  • Eagle

0 voters

Which characters did you get?

• Kilgore
  • Shin Hisako
  • Eagle
  • None of them

0 voters

Would you like more characters?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

That’s alot of polls

Yeah, but it will take you like… 1 minute (or less) to complete them

Making them in my mobile, in the other hand, took me enough time xD

3 Likes

I put that I have got Eagle as I’m going to, but although his mechanic is probably more interesting than spirit orb mechanics I don’t actually properly know them yet! Can’t vote for a mechanic that I don’t properly know the details of yet. Ah well we can find out tomorrow I suppose.

1 Like

I wont buy Eagle until I know whether MS Store purchases transfer to Steam version or not.

I didn’t vote in some polls waiting for tomorrow.

I voted for Kilgore’s overheat until I can try Eagle

So far, Kilgore was a blast. I love his design, his glitchy nature, he has a lot of charisma, even more considering he is a mute character.

IMO that’s my issue with Shin. I like her combat design, but there are few things that says me “I’m not Hisako”

Fulgore’s appearance is menacing, every move he does is the move of a killing machine assaulting its prey. Kilgore, meanwhile, seems “clumsy” at times. He is a killing machine too, but his glitchy nature implies some short of goofiness in some of his moves, like overheat teleport(which always make me laugh), or his cannon ball attack

Shin Hisako shows different behaviour than Hisako during her intro/outro, but overall she has the same attitude. For example, I would love to see more her attitude like when whe performs her Ultra ender, which oozes charisma and self-confidence

3 Likes

Yes, IG just hit a jackpot with Kilgore design.

Shin Hisako IMO feels like a total dud, lowest point of KI. But it was so close to being something awesome. LITERALLY all IG had to do was to make it another char - Hisako’s father, sister, whatever. Moveset could be intact and similarities in moves would be justified due to family ties.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree, I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she released and she was fun to play as/against more so than regular Hisako however, her design to me just fell flat mostly because of her stance. As she is now to me she’s just hisako with a sword.

It saddens me that shisako is so unpopular since she’s my favorite of the three. I took a month long break from the game only to return and see my shisako ranked leaderboard ranking for both of my accounts hadn’t changed at all…

Idk I still think shin Hisako gameplay trumps others only her character design is open for improvement

Eagle looks ok let’s see if the jerky animation rumours are false

I too dont really jump for joy with ShinSako. Too many bugs…just not overall that much fun IMO.

I love using Killgore and I use him more than Fulgore.

Eagle looks fun…we shall see soon!

Killgore is pretty cool.

Eagle music is great.

I don’t care for Shin Hisako at all. I think she looks and animates weird.

People sleep on Kilgore, but he’s HYPE AF

2 Likes

I really want to see more character adaptations like Kilgore and Shin Hisako.

I think an adaptation for Mira could be cool, just can’t think of something off the top of my head.

And maybe MS and IG could make some people happy (especially me) and perhaps have a Xenomorph Riptor :astonished:

1 Like

oh don’t worry I filled them all out before posting… I just felt that It must have taken him a while to make um

1 Like

Love filling these polls out. That was fun, believe it or not.

Thank you

2 Likes

I only voted for Eagle’s accessories because he got a full set, unlike Kilgore and Hisako.

As for anything gameplay related, its hard to say before I get to play him.

I feel like this is a flawed complaint about the character. We knew we were going to be getting another remix character, yet people built up their expectations that it would be a new character. You don’t have to like Shin Hisako, but nobody should have expected the devs to make a new character when we knew it would be another remix.

To be honest I kinda agree with this. Shin Hisako was a little of a let down. Not because of her kit or her fun factor, just because I expected a lot better for our “katana guardian” than a Hisako clone. Even if the character used her moveset it would have been a hundred times better if it had a unique design and personality.

Well yeah people did raise their expectations a bit too high however, when you compare shin hisako to the other remixes she is a bit bland imo. All the other remixes are essentially their own entities that exist at the same time and feel like unique characters apart from the characters they were remixed from, shin hisako on the other hand feels like the sequel version of the original.

In her defense though I have not collected all of her dossiers so I’m not entirely sure how she came to be and exists at the same time as regular hisako but like I said that fault lies with me. I feel as the best thing they could have done would be to either change her stance or character model/name to help differentiate her but that’s neither here nor since she’s been out for a while now and there’s no use in asking for her to be changed so a few people are satisfied.