Poll: Frequency of character dossier drops

It’s in the archives, it’s a lot of work to add that to the character select, not to mention it would make it cluttered.

Finally i made it. All 100%:sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congratulations, man! I don’t know how you did it. Honestly, I’ve had two dossiers left for Shin Hisako for weeks now and they just won’t drop. Been stuck on 101% for that long as well.

I played a lot​:wink::wink:.
My last one was shin hisako. Dossier II. I played 5 days always shadowlords. I thought it was bugged but finally i have it.

Yeah I’ve only been putting in a few hours here and there. Every time I fight a Shin Hisako mimic, I can feel it in my stomach, like… “Is it finally going to happen!?” then NOPE! No dossier drop lol. Just gotta keep at it! :slight_smile:

I had same to​:wink::wink:.
Dossier II, the last one for me dropped when i fight it with mira. I used instinct and with double ultra

1 Like

I got my last Dossier a few weeks ago (the last four or five were all TJ, and they barely ever dropped). Now I’m just waiting for those new Guardians and whatever’s going on with Mask of the Ancients.

Managed to finish getting all the character dossiers 2 weeks ago (Tusk was somehow last with FIVE left to unlock) but was too lazy to post. Posting now since I’m finally at 103% with the release of the Astral Tiki Guardian.

Just the Lion Guardian ones and the bugged Mask of the Ancients to go. :grinning: