Poll: Frequency of character dossier drops

2 things coming in 3.7:

• Increased chances of getting Dossiers
  • Kilgore added to the Mimic pool in Shadow Lords
9 Likes

This is good. I really hope there is a fix for the The Hatcheyā€™s Secret III dossier issues too.

Well thatā€™s some unexpected good news.

Thereā€™s no issue with that one. It works properly, at least it did for me. I got that one first try.

AWESOME. Glad to hear it! Thanks a lot for letting us know. Will Shin Hisakoā€™s mimics / dossiers drop in 3.7 or waitā€¦ Iā€™m guessing you canā€™t tell me that yet. Sorry, jumped the gun a bit! :slight_smile:

I honestly do not know the answer to that question. Truly donā€™t know.

1 Like

I had a thread on it. Itā€™s glitched seemingly for those that got it in beta.

There is a problem with the hatchery III. I still have not gotten it to drop.

Yeah I figured I was way early on that one. No problem! Thanks again for responding on the Kilgore / dossier drop rate. Much appreciated!

Oh wow, Iā€™m really sorry! I had no idea or (more likely) forgot. My mistake. Hope that gets fixed for the beta users soon.

Just hoping for Mask of the ancients dossier info. That one has eluded most of us for a long time. Itā€™s my last world dossier.

Is someone looking into the bugged dossiers? Hatchery III and the Mask of the Ancients are at least 2 dossiers that are bugged for alot of people.

I actually got the last hatchery. But I noticed that it would randomly jump into that quest line and it would have redundant missions in the same turn.

How long ago? I have done the quest line so many times that I have lost count.

Iā€™ve lost count too. But it was like in the last 2 weeks. I had given up on finding it, I was just like of the rotor mission again, welp here I go.

Ok. If it has been within the last 2 weeks or so, the. That gives me a tiny bit of hope. I was hoping that you were not going to say months ago.

Back to the grind. :frowning2:

Until the new Ghost Recon and Mass Effect come out. :slight_smile:

@SadisticRage76 @GeneralScrebor The Hatchery mission doesnā€™t show up as a mission with a title. Look for any battle that comes up that has 2 Non Mimic Riptors. That will start the hatchery chain where you can get the dossier. You may have to experiment with what options you pick to get the drops but the quest can always appear in any difficulty as far as I know. It isnā€™t a 1 and done quest chain. Hope this helps with that one for you :grin::+1:

At 93% IIRC. Frustrating I canā€™t fight mimic kilgores or Omens. I always take Omen in my team so I can do the mission where I fight 2 Omens, but even then I very rarely get dossiers so Omen is still not 100%.

Iā€™ve been playing this for a while and I have almost nobodyā€™s dossier. I actually am giving up now and going to read them elsewhere.

Oh okay cool. I couldnā€™t find a place to read them anyway.

I know what one it is. It appears in South America. It is 2 Riptors terrorizing a village. I have done the full quest so many times. By full quest I mean. Get 5 transmitters, then the wyvern X , then the security codes, then 5 more transmitters for the end of the quest.

It is not unlocking for some reason.