Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-new-movie-and-a-new-pikachu-for-you/
The 20th all-new Pokemon animated movie in the (now) long-running Pokemon film series releasing next month in November as part of the 20th anniversary celebration of the global pop culture phenomenon, Pokemon :grin: :smile: :blush: :sunglasses: :+1: :video_game:

1 Like

This movie gonna be great

1 Like

Defiantly worth a see for me.

1 Like

I’ve only seen the first 3, and only the first season of the anime.
And I haven’t played any of the games other than the first Pokemon Stadium for N64.

And now you’re telling me that there are 20 movies?! Holy mother goose…

2 Likes

Kinda cool. I like how the trailer makes it seem like it’s a search for ho-oh instead which is definitely different and not entirely a bad thing.

1 Like

Yeah, the giant Poke’ engine just keeps on churning out more and more content.
Personally I stopped after Ruby and Sapphire… once they raised the count to over 500 I was done.
I tried to get back in when X & Y to play along with my kids, but yeah…no I’m pretty much done.

As a matter of fact AND not only that, this all-new Pokémon movie happens to be a retelling/remake of the Kanto Region from the VERY 1st original Pokémon season along with the original OG Pokémon overall :wink: :grin: :smile: :blush: :sunglasses:

Over 700 and at the same time (I think) pretty close to 800 now actually :grin: :smile:

So that means you’re not going to do THIS anymore? :wink:

You must play Stadium 2 too, it’s a masterpiece of Nintendo 64

1 Like