Please dont make Gargos and Eyedol

It’s virtually impossible to determine who’s a fan or who isn’t or how much of a fan someone is, so if I were you Moon, I wouldn’t even bother trying to place judgement on them - all you’re accomplishing with your retoric is disruption of the peace, and that’s only going to make things worse for you…

You’'ll be waiting along time because this KI will be lasting till the xbox one’s lifespan ends if it keeps getting good.

I think every character should return. It slike I said since 2013. NOONE!! should be denied the chance to play this game and nothing invites a fan to playing it like seeing the favorite character return.

Heck, if season 4 makes it, Then Eyedol can take the spotlight with Gargos likely to die in season 3.

Couldn’t of said it better myself Crimson.

This topic doesn’t make sense, Gargos was confirmed to be the main antagonist of S3. As for Eyedol, time will tell if he’ll make the cut or not.

@M00NLightNinja

I think your idea of “fake killer instinct fans” is silly for one, and secondly the Devs have discussed The problems with making Eyedol a fun character being a challenge so I wouldn’t expect him to be in S3. Ken Lobb hates him and he’s the creator of KI so in theory your statement is “Ken Lobbs not a KI fan”? I don’t like T. Hawk from SF and I don’t like Wang Jinrei from Tekken and I don’t want them to return but does that make me less a “fake” SF and Tekken fan? No it doesn’t. It’s fine if you want Eyedol and I’m here to support him for S3 but don’t freak out when someone says they don’t like him.

1 Like

I can’t believe i just read the reason of why this guy doesn’t want gargos and eyedol in KI

how pathetic.

1 Like

Thisnl thread is already derailed.

1 Like