Play on Astral Plane against Gargos in Survival!

I think Rash should be on TJ Combo’s or Kim Wu’s Stage.

Let’s all be honest here, do you guys even play Survival mode unless it’s for an achievement?

2 Likes

I honestly think Rash should be on Cinder’s stage. Out of all the KI stages, it looks the most like it could have been from a Battletoads game.

6 Likes

That’s also okay.

For some reason i cant seem to face him?

The whole Rash on Kan-Ra’s stage because there’s a portal thing there makes no sense, Rash enters the game through his own portal. ANY stage would suit him.

4 Likes

Yeah and now Eyedol is on that stage too, so three characters. Eyedol there makes total sense. Put Rash on Fury’s Core or Hatchery 09. Both of those look very Battletoady.

1 Like

Couldn’t Rash be on Jago’s stage since that’s where he exited the portal initially?

RAAM’s stage is Sadira’s stage because RAAM lives in underground caverns much like the one Sadira is in.

1 Like

Yeah, RAAM’s stage is just fine and fitting, since he is used to living underground with creepy creatures.

3 Likes

1 v 1
No items
Jago only
Final Destination

I know the stage looks cheap but I love Final Destination stages.

2 Likes

Move over Forgotten Grotto and Devil’s Landing… Every single tournament fight is gonna be on this stage now.

It may be unlikely since it requires you to beat Gargos in Shadow Lords. That may be something that companies that provide systems, might not do. It requires an investment of time, not money.

Oh man, that’s gold right there, LOL, gotta stay in budget.

Also, Shadow Survival also counts as a way to fight on this stage. I ran into him a lot quicker jumping to fight 100sp opponents than i did on cpu survival

1 Like

I actually do, as it’s the easiest way to train against the AI other than shadows that can break most things you do. :smiley:

Same here man. I usually play on survival to lvl up the characters. I don’t usually play online

1 Like

I don’t think it looks cheap. Its not like it’s only a still image in the background or something. It has some nice effects on it, looks like space with some shadow corruption going on. People had been begging for a new sky stage. This is basically it. And its a bonus. So why complain about something extra/free? I mean, we were offered only 3 stages since the beginning, and now they surprised us with this. I for one like/appreciate this new stage and think it looks pretty cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes