Play on Astral Plane against Gargos in Survival!

I noticed the astral plane in survival too and came here to see if I was the only one.

Only issue with survival now is that Eyedol is set on Kan-ra’s stage, seeing how Rash is there aswell, this feels a bit crowded.

Either move Eyedol to the Astral plane, or move Rash to another stage…Perhaps Cinders? Not my favorite, but it feels like a fit…

1 Like

I’d rather move Eyedol to the Astral Plane in the long term. His music is such an unbelievably good fit for the visuals! Plus, then we can say “this is where the Shadow Lords, the classic bosses of KI, live and fight!”

I also definitely agree that Kan Ra’s stage is getting too crowded. Maybe I’m biased since I don’t like the stage as much as a lot of people seem to (it’s in my bottom 5) but 2 characters to a stage MAXIMUM seems like a good idea.

3 Likes

TBH I dont like Astral Plane stage much… It oozes with cheapness and seriously, THIS is the place where they had their great battle? A line of crystal blocks at generic space wallpaper?

2 Likes

Eyedol is in Kan-Ra’s stage because he’s the one that resurrected him. He did it there as shown in the trailer as well.

As for Rash, I think they said they put him there because a portal is there lol. I honestly think they should just set it on Random with him. RAAM too.

2 Likes

Nobody ever said that platform is where anyone did battle, I’ll admit its kinda cheap and obviously not a fully fleshed out stage but its better than having no stage for the season’s boss. Plus its kinda like the secret sky stage everyone has been begging for.

1 Like

Ok, I know this may be a weird place to tell something like this, but oh well, I’ll tell it anyway…

So far, the only way this stage can be played is by playing Survival when you face Gargos. Now I wanted to ask a favor from you guys. There’s a new video idea I’ve thought of ever since I saw the Shadow Lords sneak peek stream at E3. You guys must record raw footage of you facing Gargos in Survival, but there are some criteria to be required. Take a look.

Criteria:

• It’s your choice which one will you use, Xbox One or Windows 10, the former is recommended.
  • Music volume must be at 0.
  • Announcer must be Mike.
  • The video will have two matches in it. These two matches are two different raw footages. Each match must have a different character of your choice facing Gargos. That’s right, two raw footages in one video.
  • Character intros must be SHOWN.
  • As much as I want, the match must be good and a high combo must be attained (through video editing, I’ll be able to treat the custom music as if it was a dynamic music in the game)
  • NO ULTRAS. It will be tough for me to create beats akin to the custom song’s instrumental.
  • It’s your choice whether you will record it while playing Survival, or just record the replay, although no matter if you turned off the HUD or not, the latter will still have the stuff in the bottom of the screen like Frame Skip, Pause, Unpause, etc.
  • Lifebars can be shown or not.

I’ll credit you once I upload it. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Am I wrong or is that Shadow Jago’s music instead of Gargos’s?

I think Rash should be on TJ Combo’s or Kim Wu’s Stage.

Let’s all be honest here, do you guys even play Survival mode unless it’s for an achievement?

2 Likes

I honestly think Rash should be on Cinder’s stage. Out of all the KI stages, it looks the most like it could have been from a Battletoads game.

6 Likes

That’s also okay.

For some reason i cant seem to face him?

The whole Rash on Kan-Ra’s stage because there’s a portal thing there makes no sense, Rash enters the game through his own portal. ANY stage would suit him.

4 Likes

Yeah and now Eyedol is on that stage too, so three characters. Eyedol there makes total sense. Put Rash on Fury’s Core or Hatchery 09. Both of those look very Battletoady.

1 Like

Couldn’t Rash be on Jago’s stage since that’s where he exited the portal initially?

RAAM’s stage is Sadira’s stage because RAAM lives in underground caverns much like the one Sadira is in.

1 Like

Yeah, RAAM’s stage is just fine and fitting, since he is used to living underground with creepy creatures.

3 Likes

1 v 1
No items
Jago only
Final Destination

I know the stage looks cheap but I love Final Destination stages.

2 Likes

Move over Forgotten Grotto and Devil’s Landing… Every single tournament fight is gonna be on this stage now.

It may be unlikely since it requires you to beat Gargos in Shadow Lords. That may be something that companies that provide systems, might not do. It requires an investment of time, not money.