Petition to ban Kan-Ra

Are you a… COMMIE TERRORIST???

Nah, but really. It’s a running joke to blame Obama even when something isn’t his fault over here. :stuck_out_tongue:

nanobot crunch!

The biggest terrorist acts I’ve conducted took place in my bathroom and were mainly biological in nature. But let’s not talk about that.

BAN THE KAN!

2 Likes

OH GEEZ XD

Before I get back on topic, I wanted to say that I had no idea that KI had such a big international appeal. I heard that KI didn’t do too well over on other countries (I dunno if that’s one hundred percent true), and the tournaments I see are usually full of American players, with the occasional outsider. It’s really cool to see here on the fourms that KI has attracted so many walks of life.

and yes, Kan needs to be banned, but where do we send him?

I think part of that is that XBox One caught on much more in some parts of the world than others, but now that it’s on Windows 10 we’re seeing a much more diverse fan-base.

Now back to the important stuff: The Kan-Ra ruins everything side game: Visual Novel, or Text-Based adventure game?

You making one or just asking? Personally I was never big on visual novels (aside from Ace Attorney) and I’ve never really played a text based adventure… So I’d guess I’d go with the latter. Trying something new

Kan-Ra awakens, walks into his kitchen, notices the extreme lack of soup and decides to use his magic to create more.

He conjures a monstrosity on accident who then begins to beat him with his own toaster.

What does Kan do?

like that, right?

1 Like

Yeah, that sort of thing. The thought’s just crossed my mind is all.

1 Like

Sounds cool!

Into the soup of course.

Well, I’m from Portugal and I’ve been a fan of KI since 94 or 95, when I saw it announced for the SNES. I don’t think it has ever been a big hit here, but those few who know and play the game are the loyal types - they either know how to play it or know everything about the games and characters. How loyal, you ask? Well, let’s say I bought a SNES just to play the original game and 20 years later I bought an Xbox One just to play the reboot :slight_smile:

Visual Novel! Each chapter chronicles a new misshap - like Kan-Ra goes to the toilet, runs out of toilet paper, uses his own magical bandages confusing them with toilet paper and accidentally transforms a cockroach into a giant monstrosity. The running gag is that he always ends up bringing something nasty into our world when trying to clean up his mess. His soup can be a recurring theme.

That’s awesome!

What if it was like a classic sit com too? with the reccuring themes, always having that one line that always comes up, and a WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAAH that plays everytime he makes a mistake.

Haha. No promises, but notes are being furiously taken right now.

2 Likes

I can already see two one-liners:
“You will no longer need this!” and “MA SOUP!”

1 Like

.#KanRaDidNothingWrong

1 Like

This meme was born.