Petition to ban Kan-Ra

Yes, but that doesn’t mean I particularly enjoy real life violence. I play GoW, TF2, KI, and Borderlands, which have their fare share of blood and violence, but I wouldn’t wish pain on real people who don’t really need it. For example if someone broke into my home with a gun trying to hunt me down, I would try and defend myself which sadly could result in the loss of human life (mine or his.). But if someone I didn’t like said things I don’t agree with, then I would wish them no ill. Just my thoughts.

I suppose…

The mighty Trump card has a bump and is bent to a slight slump which, when shown to Trump, will make him a grump.

He’ll watch Forrest Gump to cope with the card of Trump in the middle of the week, on a day known as a hump while sitting on his rump.

Trump, sitting on his rump, notices a bump touching his rump, which reminds him to take a dump.

the end.

1 Like

This made me laugh too hard :joy:

3 Likes

I couldn’t have Seussed it better.

1 Like

I think the important thing to take away from this topic is that everything everyone is saying hints at Donald Trump being the 9th surprise COMMUNITY FUNDED character in the game!

He’ll get two stages as well. His own and the one IG was initially planning to give to Mira. It was going to be the Coven Headquarters, but they just added some banners to make it look like the Republican convention…

4 Likes

DUUUUUDE I would so fund this. What would his moves be? He could be a pryokinetc and fry people up like a Trump steak, he could shoot Trump blasts from his fingers, and he could hover like ARIA by fluttering his hair piece.

2 Likes

His intro and outro could be his wife coming out and just repeating something one of the other characters say, and then calling it her own!

1 Like

“Kneel to your god, and walk along with the law”

1 Like

His instinct could be similar to Aganos where he builds a wall, but it only blocks immigrants!

Love it! Make it happen IG!

1 Like

The instinct could pin them down and give Trump multiple mixup projectiles to throw with higher chip damage. Functioning similar to the aganos wall in that opponents cannot jump or tele over it and will have to wait for the instinct to end.

Projectiles include.
Trump wine
Trump steak (the best steaks and he means that in every sense of the word)
Trump water
Trump tires
Trump the board game (by the way, DONT EVER PLAY IT)

2 Likes

Where did this topic go…?

2 Likes

Lol, it went of the rails on the Trump train. :stuck_out_tongue:

The same direction as the Republican Convention?

Seriously though yeah lets bring it back to Kan-Ra…

BAN HIM! He’ll steal your soul and use it to raise up some crazy monster that will pound him into the floor… again… and again… and again…

3 Likes

What if… Trump is the new Tsar? :scream:

Okay, back on topic. My soup is cold. Guess who’s fault it is.

1 Like

Wait…wait… I got this…

Is it… uh? Ka… Kan… Kan? … … Ra?

Cause if it is, $crew that guy! He should be banned!

1 Like

I thought it was. But then a Republican came along and told me it was actually Glacius’ fault. I don’t know what to believe in anymore!

Blame Obama. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Glacius race came in through your window while you weren’t looking and cooled your soup using nanobots.

Heck no, I’m not even American! I’m just a guy from across the ocean whose soup gone cold.[quote=“MadMagician117, post:79, topic:12428, full:true”]
I think Glacius race came in through your window while you weren’t looking and cooled your soup using nanobots.
[/quote]

So THAT’s why it tasted funny…