Performance Test passed at first, now suddenly fails?

Hello all!

I don’t know what is going on and causing this problem, but a few days ago I used the Windows 10 ability to move the installation of Killer Instinct to my second HDD, because of a gaining lack of space on my SSD (where Windows 10 is installed upon)…

I started Killer Instinct to check if it would still play and it worked without any problems, I did not perform the Performance Test though… A few hours ago, I wanted to play Killer Instinct and it said I needed to update it trough the Store, so I did and booted up the game afterwards, saw that Shadow Lab was gone (but now available under Single Player or something) and did a Performance Test… The test failed!

How come? First I was almost hitting the 2000 mark and now I’m getting 700+/2000 points and failing it?

I allready moved the installation back to my SSD because I thought that was causing it to fail, but it still fails…

Could I get some assistance on this please? Anyone else having the same problem?

I believe the shadow lab moved to single player in the general raam update…maybe thats where the problem comes from, and not from moving the game around…

Make sure you’re not downloading anything in the background or your family either. That may affect the speed of your connection.

Thank you both for your assistance, I have found the problem, my GPU was downclocking itself somehow… The Core and Memory clock speeds where way down all of a sudden…

I brought them back to their default settings and the problem was solved!