PC vs Xbox Suggestion

This is something really simple but I think its a cool idea. When the PC version releases I would like to know if I’m playing against a PC or Xbox player so maybe you put an icon next to the name that is either a controller or a keyboard to know against which version we are playing.

1 Like

I like this idea - just have an Xbox One or a PC icon to indicate what platform they’re on, along with a controller, keyboard, or fight stick positioned right under their fight card. Come to think of it, I’m surprised they don’t show other things during the loading screen - they could also show connection speed/strength (with connection bars), geographical location by country (with a flag icon), and so on…

1 Like

I like this too, maybe a multiplayer mode called “System Wars”, where a group of people on Xbox fights a group on PC.

I like the idea of the flag too, I think its great. But if you are gonna do it like capcom then better don’t do anything. Let me choose the flag, the fact that I live in switzerland doesn’t make me swiss good dammit. Its sad to be forced to represent a country that is not yours.

1 Like