PC Issues Thread

Yeah, that’s the one. Sorry, wasn’t near a Win 10 box at the time to get the name right.

Glad you got it working.

Post match screen has “Missing text” line where opener ratio, average combo damage and the other stats should be.
The lockout icon doesn’t appear when getting counter-broken.
Some random crashes in ranked queue, just as an opponent is found.

Cant select theme music and background in practice mode. I own season 2 ultra edition but only some characters from season 1, does that matter?

My issue is that apparently my PC isn’t good enough to play this game even on low settings. What PC’s was this intended for? My PC should be able to run games like this no problem.

Is it just bad optimization?

EDIT: Nevermind, the game runs fine now after reinstalling it. Weird.

New Windows 10 player
As seen here

Do you have an eta on when compatibility with PS3 sticks like my Hori Fighting Stick 3 whether through drivers, white listing or whatever will arrive?

I have to settle for Joy2key or xpadder but those add input lag to the game with all the converting stick button presses to key strokes then sent to the game.

No it doesn’t - OBS works perfectly with KI - you can’t use ‘game capture’ - you have to use ‘monitor capture.’

OBS works with my Computer, you mean. What if I don’t wish to capture my entire monitor? I have auxiliary programs running I don’t wish to broadcast to the world.

Specs?

What are your PC specs?

You play KI in fullscreen, don’t you? Don’t start recording/broadcasting when KI is not running, only start it after. I think the hotkey is alt-f12. Hit alt-f12 again before you quit KI. Easy peasy.

What are your PC specifications? What are the components inside of it? Example: what graphics card do you use, what processor and what speed is that processor, how much ram do you have, etc.

This seems odd. If they already didn’t have a hard limit of 60 fps then people on televisions that have 120+ hz using an Xbox would have screamed about it long ago.

This is up to Microsoft not Iron Galaxy. This is a very well-known issue. Honestly they should just allow 360 sticks on the Xbox One as well - they claim it is a possible security issue which I find ridiculous. Sure, even if someone uses a 360 driver for XB1 and hacks through it, it won’t affect anyone else on the network. It would require local access. (BTW I know you want XB1 sticks to work on Win10 - I am not ignoring it.)

so teredo is necessary to play this game online? I’ve followed the steps on microsoft’s support site as best I can, but I still can’t seem to enable it. I’m really bummed out, I’ve been looking forward to playing this for years. is there anything I could do that isn’t listed here? http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

I have access to Season 2 characters and Shago, but not 3 or 1 (I own them all)

Has anyone has issues with ranked matches disconnecting frequently?