PATCH 3.8 IDEAS for IG

oh ok i got you , imma take some time to respond to everyone on this thread , for you i was just there at the right moment, but i will definitely respond to all answer.
:+1:

Can we get Shago buffs pls? Literally can we just get that? I’d pump so much more time into the glorified cesspool known as Online if we did.

Like ZTRAINOVER9000 said, you want “buff” Sadira and nerf aaaalllll the cast lol.

Like I said you 1 000 000 000 times Goteï Sadira DOESN’T need more damage.

But for the Shadow web cling it’s my idea so i can just be agree with you lol ^_^.

She needs one meter so yes something must be changed about that actually it’s really to easy to punish, even if the opponent does a meaty he can punish her on the air after the wall jump, but it’s not the worst, after all, it’s like a DP for that, invincible startup and long recovery.

The worst it’s on the corner, she’s invincible just before the wall, and on the corner the distance with the wall is bad so you can’t do anything.

So you’ll say me “you’re stupid don’t use it on the corner just block !!!” Yes but this stuff use one meter and she hasn’t meterless reversal tool.
Example : you’re on the left corner, you’re on the ground and you want to escape a Wulf pressure (crazy normals ^_^) if you can change the shadow web cling’s direction you can escape and your meter is useful. It’s always possible to punish Sadira has a chance.
For Sadira’s ender don’t change it’s perfect actually.

For Thunder i’m agree i think he needs change too for same reason than ecropicillusion

And for Gargos yes i think his cr.mp is too good.

Sorry i don’t speak english very well i hope its easilly to understand

no is not a clear answer bro, justify why,

for me i justify it by the fact that these pyro bomb are almost anoying for big characters like raam gargos glacius and other, do you think its normal that a projectil grab on you without even has touched you? imo that cant be. i think cinder player should learn to throw projectile corectly so its a risk like another to mis or not .
also think about how long time its stay on peoples. thats just too much.

If anything IMO she should be balanced rather than buffed. Honestly, her and Rash are the closest damn things we’re going to get to Marvel 3-esque characters, which is annoying in its own right T_T. Buffing her only makes that shitshow worse.

that patch idea wasn’t only fixed sadira but fixed low tier characters, the only one i didnt know what to do with him was aganos. so dont stay focused on sadira shes only a characters between others.
raam need serious buffs in deadly stomp by adding the possibility with heavy kick.

more nerf maybe not but adjustment in some move like the charge fireball for sure.like said vlad hes still really unstopable and when he begin with fireball he can most evil than shago jago. thats why i think that this damage reduce wil be a good fix.

for fulgore i didn’t verify it cause i was mostly concentred on low tier cast. and i think that for kan ra the fact he could reach ender 4 quickly after 2 heavy auto wil help him alot.

can you please stay respectfull, cause a scrubb is someone without brain and a loser, imo i dont even think iam so stay correct, and a answer like that is the proof!.

all i asked was a answer for debating after not insult! you wasnt forced to answer this thread.

please do bro it could be funny to see your oppinion.

that not the goals , the goal is to level up all low tiers cast :raising_hand:

can i have yours please it could help me or maybe the devs too. lets share

Dude. You only need to make one post instead of making 7 seperate ones.

2 Likes

I talk to keits fairly often. But that’s not the point. Your ideas suck because you’re talking about changes to characters who have already seen significant reductions
then said shago one of the games 2 lowest damaging characters in all aspects needs a damage nerf on his fireballs? Which barely do much damage already? My idea is to let the game breathe before suggesting any more changes since3.7 just passed. And my suggesstion to you is to stop making suggestions since every idea you have is terrible. In every thing you post it’s clear you don’t have a good concept of balance.

1 Like

Ok I really want to have a set with you now.

Just furthering my point. Raam can absorb cinders pyro bombs and he already has a hard enough time with both glacius and gargos. Nerfing his pyro bombs would just make things worse in those two fights than they already are for cinder. This further backs that you don’t have a good handle on how things work.

thats true, but also is it possible to get a ideas for future patch , from you? please

so what do you propose for make shago great again against the cast? without make him op but at least mid tier.:grinning:

Kim Wu- fix her broken ultra rhythm

4 Likes

since you got better concept of balance then drop yo ideas :relaxed: this game become old now and if we dont ejoy it today tommorow it could be late. i listen