Omen of Sorrow

$50 might be a bit steep. Maybe wait for a sale.

FInally fired my PS4 back up and remembered to check this outā€¦man it looks so good! I want to play it but 56$ā€¦ehhhhā€¦ Im going to have to wait for a sale. BUt the trailer does look really good!
I enjoyed the demo and I can tell its really improved since that demo was released.
I wonder if many people are playing this competitively?
Knowing me I wont be able to wait and will have it purchased by tomorrow LOL

The game is still not available on my PS store.
I guess Iā€™ll just not play it then. :confused:

ā– ā– ā– ā–  that sucksā€¦ I wonder why? WHy would it not be available on a website in certain areas? Are you using the COnsole store or the PC website?

A Game stop store about 70 miles from me has a physical copy???..hmmmā€¦i thought it was digital only? Amazon shows one too.

The PS store for PS4. Itā€™s not available for me in either the console PS store or on the Playstation web-site PS store.

Thats so weirdā€¦must be are region restriction? But how and why is the question?
COuld you change your console region settings? Could you just buy the disc off amazon?

Yeah, I tried to find out why and found on their official twitter that they mentioned there were issues with the game not releasing in some regions. So Iā€™m just waiting for it to be resolved.

1 Like

A question to those that have purchased the game.

In terms of content what do you get? Extra costumes, customization or story mode etc?

A New character for Omen of Sorrow has been announced ErzsĆØbet AKA Bloody Mary

Trailer-

3 Likes

WOW!!! SHe looks great! I cant wait to get this game in a few days. Im pretty sure someone got it for me as a gift!

2 Likes

I checked earlier if it is available in my region now, and it is!
So Iā€™ll get this gameā€¦ next year. XD
Canā€™t afford it before January.

2 Likes

Well what are you waiting for? Buy it!

Did you not read what I just wrote?!

CANā€™T AFFORD IT!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

As what Sonic said in the Simpsons ā€œJUST TAKE IT!! TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT!!!.. TAKE IT!!!ā€

Actually ErzsĆØbet was the Blood Countess, a noblewoman who bathed in blood hoping it would keep her body youthful forever. She was basically a vampire in real life.

That said she looks interesting, and free characters is more interesting considering how small this gameā€™s budget must have been. I was turned off by the price though, call me faithless but I donā€™t think any game is worth $50+ anymore (itā€™s too easy to get hit with buyerā€™s remorse nowadays). Guess Iā€™ll keep waiting for a sale.

1 Like

Im streaming story mode right now on twitchā€¦its fun!

So I played a bit tonight and I enjoy the gameā€¦ its a bit difficult to understand the Fate/Doom mechanic. But basically everyone can regain health and if you get to doom /Impending doom you cant grab, special move or retreat if hard knock downā€¦or something similar to that. (I have yet to do a successful ā€œretreatā€ as the button commands I have yet to memorize the all.

I tried to unlock Arctorious but it didnt work. WIl try again tomorrow along with Theresa, which is the boss and you have to beat on very hard.
Id like to learn some combos and what notā€¦so far Ive found the most success with Vlad the vampire.

1 Like

What happened to this game, out of curiosity? Is it any good?