Official New KI comic series

I think my favorite thing about the comic is how authentic they are to the character’s personalities. Kim talking like a kid in most instances, but still being a badass is just kind of Awesome, same with Yeo and his behavior.

From the way Cinder looks in that tweet, it looks like they have his personality down as well.

1 Like

There’s also one up on Cam’s Instagram of Glacius making a grand entrance. He’s… still drawing him with the wrong number of fingers and thumbs, and the colorist is missing the opaque white fade on his hands and feet, alas, but everything else about that panel looks great!

Do we know how many issues this is likely to be?
I mean I hope it’s loads :smiley:

(Sorry if this was old information but I don’t remember anyone saying specifically)

I’m really hoping they release a compilation book with all the variant covers in the back like comics often do. I’d really like to have them all together like that. They haven’t mentioned anything like that have they? I don’t have a twitter so I’m usually pretty out of the loop about this stuff :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So overall a graphic novel version of the KI comics, yes? :wink: :grin: :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I just want to add something…

This comic series has set new goals for me and my art.

I won’t stop improving until my art looks like this.

Props to the artists.

9 Likes

Nice. I just found out about this. It’s on iBooks already and I’ll be buying it. :grin:

1 Like

It did for me too.

2 Likes

it makes sense if she is in the middle of her jump arc or she is raising her legs to do a kick.

1 Like

That’s exactly what it looks like to me, and the explosion of rocks from her standing point are another visual clue as to why Kim Wu is in that pose.

Oh! I had my choice between this and the “Game Art Mira” covers, and I went with the Kim vs. Mira cover we’re talking about. Fantastic book, and I’m looking forward to the next issue!

-Zenek

1 Like

Is it available in iTunes?

New Comic Line Art

Now imagine this in color

5 Likes

OMG these issue #4 covers! :heart_eyes:

Source: Exclusive First Look At Dynamite's Media Tie-In Titles For December 2017

12 Likes

Why Tusk, Jago and Kim Wu fight Aganos??? I can’t wait to find out about it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just had to say it. Btw, how did Kim get the dragon tattoo back? I thought it vanished with Yeo. I guess when the next issue comes, I’ll find out

Because that is about the only way that fight becomes 5-5 for Kim Wu: bring backup.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, wow- Kan-Ra vs Aganos cover or bust for me! :heart_eyes:

-Zenek

1 Like

Cam struck again with another comic teaser

6 Likes

These are all great, but in my opinion the top one with Kim Wu standing in front of an Aganos silhouette with his eyes lighting up his face is by far the best cover art for this series so far. It works on so many levels and it’s the first one that I would consider sticking in a frame and hanging in my wall…

1 Like

Orgasms