Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Shin Hisako’s launcher ender (QCB + HP) is causing soft knockdowns. I don’t have time to safely jump over anymore. In 3.7 it caused hard knockdown. I didn’t see anything about it in the patch notes. Bug?

1 Like

This is actually intended, though the patch notes didn’t include this change.

It makes sense. She was a little crazy with an ender that launched AND gave hard knockdown. There goes my cheesy setups. :expressionless:

Not doubting you, but where did you hear that it was on purpose?

One of the devs answered my question about it in a twitch chat.

Neat. Did they say anything insightful about it? Or pretty much what I said? Its a major change IMO.

Nothing else besides what I said.

It is a major change, but she already has a HKD ender so it makes sense why that shouldn’t have been there.

Back to bug reporting.

I think it was a placeholder (since the animation is super similar to vanilla Hisako’s Possession linker/ender) so… I think that would be the reason she had two HKD enders?

RASH SHADOW BOOT CHANGES DONT WORK LIKE INTENDED.
Rash:

Shadow Big Bad Boot now has 6 frames of startup time (was 3 frames) (This move was simply too fast for its size. This change makes it so that most of the cast can now safe-jump Rash with a proper setup)

but seems like it dont work cause we are always frozen in the first frame when he begin this moves , so even when we jump nothing happen we cannot escape it we only see stay immobilised by the first frame then see him take his time to make this move, can the team check on it please, so it could be corrected in the same time than eagle disconnections problems.

Almost thank you to check on it

1 Like

Literally every Shadow Move in the game has the freeze frame, any of them. Shadow Endoduken (Jago), Shadow Powerline (Combo), Shadow Dominance (RAAM), Shadow Truth Seeker (Arbiter), you name it.

1 Like

They probably just added more startup frames before the freeze :expressionless:

Dunno if you haven’t been paying attention to that or not. Its fine either way. The game stops. zooms on the user of the Shadow move, and executes the move while returning to normal zoom

Sorry if it’s a double post but all Shadow Lords currencies were set to 0 with this patch again. I had just over 10,000 gems and 6,400 KI Gold before the wipe. GT is the same as my forum name. I hope it comes back quick. I saved that gold for Eagle’s accessories and Shadow Skin.

Edit: All of my Guardians and Astral Energy are gone too… And by all I mean all. All 20+ killer guardians and 1 of every crimson released on top of a few rares and epics. Shadow lords got a complete wipe.

Gamertag is the same as my forum name. SL Currently unplayable. I don’t want to risk changing any values on anything until it is fixed.

Edit 2: All of my resources, components, equipment, consumables are all gone too. Aside from dossiers, it’s as if I never played shadow lords before.

1 Like

i have 4300 gold ki and now 0 after the update 3.8, and storage on shadow lord is idem not item.
Dossiers disappeared “world” after 81, now 80 and “items” after 39 now 38

2 Likes

Was playing as Eagle vs Thunder on TJ Combo’s stage, performed a stage ultra and instead of activating it all animations just stopped and the Supreme text just showed up like at the end of a match. I’m on the PC version.

So today i am trying Eagle out and i have encountered a weird bug. It happened to me 3 times already. Whenever my opponent wakes up and i charge a single arrow my game freezes for a couple of seconds and then turns itself off and i am back on the desktop. This happened while playing against TJ Combo, Orchid and Eagle. Everytime it happened i was charging an arrow and then pressed down and let the button so i could hit my opponent low. As soon as my opponents is doing the wake up animation the game freezes. Also as far as i remember my opponent had low health on the red bar, i don’t know if that has anything to do with it though.

Thank you everyone. The team is aware of the issue where, when charging up Eagle arrows to lv2 while playing online, the game can crash. We are investigating a fix.

In the meantime, the only thing you can do is to not charge up arrows when playing online until we deploy a fix.

Thank you for your patience.

11 Likes

I think Shadow Survival is busted. I’ve tried to get into it several times but keep getting the error message for the first match no matter how many times I press B. I have to close the game to get out of it.

(XB1 Version)

1 Like

Thats been around for a while. 80 Presses of B later I would get a match.

I’ve been doing Shadow Survival frequently for the past few months and even right before the new patch dropped. I haven’t had the issue where I can’t progress even after retrying dozens of times until now.

(XB1 Version)

Edit: Restarted my console and that seems to have fixed the issue.

all GUARDIANS in shadow lords disappeared ?
You make an excessive use of everything to remove us