Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

I am having an issue on the Windows 10 PC version of Killer Instinct in which I am able to play a few ranked matches here and there, but for no reason sometimes it will get stuck on the searching opponent screen and I am unable to get out of it by pressing B/Esc. Then after I close the game, it will not open back up and eventually windows start menu and search bar freeze and I can only restart the PC using Ctrl+Alt+Del. This happens often and I have only heard of one other person with this issue.
My computer passed the benchmark test for online and I am able to play a small number of matches usually before the crash and all my other games run flawlessly so i don’t believe it is my machine. I did purchase the 50 dollar pack if that makes a difference.
Specs:
Gtx 960 2 gb
i5-4460
8 Gb ram

This is a bug on PC in shadow mode fights. It has happened to me 3-4 times now. The textures and models are invisible. I had to fight a TJ combo that had nothing but his eyes visible. :joy: I surprisingly won all the matches with this bug. Maybe I should play this game with my eyes close? lol

2 Likes

Arbiter can do a MK manual after light Mercy’s Demise linker.

If you’re going to change this, please don’t tighten the light linker’s window any more than necessary. It would be great if MK manual was impossible by just 1 frame, which means light manuals still don’t have to be needlessly tight.

I’m getting errors on Xbox One where characters appear in versus matches and shadow matches with missing geometry. This issue occurs both online and offline - I tested it both ways, so it is affecting player vs. player (online / offline), player vs. cpu (online / offline), and shadow battles (online).

Description: Missing geometry on characters before and during fights.
Repro Rate: 45-90%
Platform: Xbox One
Online Status: Both Online and Offline are affected.
Severity: B status - does not break game, but is a strong detractor from the overall quality of the software.:

Steps:

1. In game, go into Shadow Battle (if you have a shadow character created; I used one that I had made during Season 2) and select a friend’s shadow to fight.
  2. Proceed into game - if bug occurs, the opponent will feature missing geometry. This will carry over into the game itself.

Alternative steps:

Repeat steps 1 and 2, but do so with player vs. player local, or online. There is a lower repro rate in doing it this way, although the issue still occurs.

Screenshot attached - TJ Combo is missing his head.

aki

1 Like

I’ve been playing shadows for hours now there’s now a bug in which Arbiter whiffs prophet’s bane ender. He just dissappears and the ender drops counted 7 times now.

The pc port gives me a stuttering match one in three games I play. Yet on my xbox one, the online runs smooth as butter. Could this be an issue with how crossplay works or xbox live? The issue is no tmy internet, for Killer Instinct on windows 10 is the only game I have online problems with at this time.

*not my internet

I have not played since season 1 at launch for a short time. And the first bug I am seeing now is my equipped background is not unlocked. I am refering to the level 15 player background 3. And I am level one of course but have it on my playercard (until I change it, then I would have to pay or level up).

I bought Shadow Jago a couple of weeks ago. He is the only character I have, but I cannot use it in Killer Instinct v 1.0.4. Additionally, the game does not allow me to buy any additional characters or even the game. My PC is an Asus N551JK, core i7, NV Geforce GTX 850M, 16 GB of Ram.

Same for me . Shadow Jago is the only character I have and I cannot play him. :frowning:

Hey guys! Just thought I’d leave this bug here to see if it can get fixed. I’ve been forced reset back into Qualifiers 8 times now and have fought my way into Killer once and Gold 7 other times including now. I’m not too angry about losing Killer as much as I am about getting this bug fixed. I transferred over all my info to KI PC if that helps. Please look into this ASAP, thanks!

Not sure if it’s a bug or an issue on my end.

-When playing through SURVIVAL, the part where the character moves up the ladder, that entire part has a green line at the top edge of the screen going horizontally from left to right. There’s also a very thin horizontal white line all the way at the bottom end of the screen.

This only happens when I set my Xbox One to 1080p, when I switch to 720p, the lines go away. This doesn’t happen to any other game.

I have a 32 inch Samsung LCD TV, which gets 720p at its highest resolution. But I do notice a difference when I switch from 720p to 1080p there is slightly better graphics.

I have exactly the same issue, only, I can sometimes get ranked matches, but then after searching fir a new match it crashes, and I get penalized for a disconnect and lose all my wins :confused:
any answers yet?

Aganos’ armor still gets ignored if he’s early on a Shadow Counter.

My opponent broke my heavy manual after my subsequent light linker already connected:

http://xboxclips.com/Leo%20Ferreis/3e0f2e6e-d1db-47fe-8aa0-be44e4c6f8ab/embed

Rash’s instinct, mainly the bike is rather buggy when activating it in the corner. Basically, if you activate it in the corner the bike grabs you, explodes, and the opponent can have their way with you. You can’t reversal a reversal with your shadow, yours will be canceled by your own bike. Sometimes his Ram shadow doesn’t go through it either. I think if you hold down while doing anything in instinct, the bike should ignore picking you up. His instinct seems similar to Orchids but, you can’t call that many bikes and most of the time you have to jump which is predictable to call one to avoid riding it. Just seems to be useless for the most part unless you’re not in the corner. But the main thing is the corner problem. If you instinct cancel a jump in, and do shadow boot, you should get a punish but they get a full combo on you.

Can confirm about the qualifier bug, I am always stuck at rank resetting when I exit the game and re-enter.

Has anyone found out the solution to this, and is IG aware of the bug?

Was a fix or a workaround found for the “Something went wrong” pop-up when you try to buy from the in-game store?

I did a wsreset, I checked my region, I even added more payment methods…

Whenever I click to buy something (namely here, the SUPREME edition)… a window just pops up telling me to try again because “something went wrong”…and it’s been doing this for 2 weeks…

Like… They don’t want my money?

This is the smallest thing ever.

I am sorry to waste the time of whoever reads it.

-In the main menu montage that plays in the background, Glacius performs a shadow move that still has the OLD shadow effects on it.

Not sure if this is the correct way of showing stats. I have this on both Windows 10 and the Xbox One. Both are set to dutch.