Next character's teaser

I remember they will reveal next character’s teaser will be in Tusk’s trailer on Wednesday? That’s mean we will see next character’s teaser for today? Right?

Maaaaaaaybe. If they follow the same pattern. :stuck_out_tongue:
But bear in mind, we already know the 4 S3 launch characters, so maybe they will wait a bit with teasing the rest.

Not sure to tell you the truth, I do remember Rukari mentioning it on a tweet, but I don’t recall if was recent or not.

1 Like

judging by what we know now,

It’s going to be those 2 characters the leaker mentioned.

hopefully im wrong though

DONT USE the word “leaked” hahah or we will all be doomed!!! I still want Joanna dark. Also im glad the mods have a sense of humor. RUKARI seems like a cool and funny dude haha…

5 Likes

I really want the next char to be an original made one… Preferable the vamp to get that out of the way.

Hey @anon39655210 @oTigerSpirit @DIAMONDVISI0N

Do all of you think we will see Mira’s teaser in Tusk’s trailer?

Maybe, could be a Gorilla like I’ve been hoping for…

1 Like

Expand Dong.

1 Like

I hate to say… But you know Gorilla won’t playable in S3… I really want to see they bring Unused Vampire back in S3. But it’s never happening… D:

3 Likes

ya, the “nice try” removal made me chuckle. As burnt as ive been by recent developments It all seems to wash away when i dont take anything serious. and his reply made me do just that.

The Power in which it was executed followed by immediate ridicule was epic lol

2 Likes

Gorillas though man… music made in part by Gorillaz. It would make the community go bananas.

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

Okay I seriously need lunch, I have been sitting idling for too long at work.

1 Like

Real or fake, discussion of leaked content is a violation of the ToU that you agreed upon when signing up for Xbox Live, and will not be tolerated here.

Thanks!

The mods cant shut this one down fast enough

1 Like

Yup… Rukari will delete this thread for anytime… : D

not true that one is just speculation from an outsider wondering why IG hasnt revealed much yet.

Real or fake, discussion of leaked content is a violation of the ToU that you agreed upon when signing up for Xbox Live, and will not be tolerated here.

Thanks!

Well… We should waiting for they delete this thread. If Rukari delete this thread and IT’S CONFIRMED!
I knew Mira will be playable in S3!

3 Likes

ya, the speed in which he blasted the other thread were super human. Its like a tornado, some threads are leveled and why this one wasnt…we’ll never know:P

2 Likes