News: KI Comic Series Releases on Sept 13!

This has been discussed on the forums in another thread, but now we have a release date and some pictures! It looks great.

14 Likes

Lol, they said they’re happy working with double helix. Also yikes, talk about varying art quality, some looks ok, some does not… at all.

1 Like

Wow, that’s great! Moreover this brings a new light in the dark future of the franchise. Too bad I will never see one of this in Europe…

https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDAvNjQyL29yaWdpbmFsL0tpbGxlckluc3RpbmN0MDEtQ292LUItVWRvbi5qcGc/MTQ5Nzg3Njg1Mw==

This looks pretty cool.

2 Likes

So the coven has taken over from gargos and a secret threat in the astral plane?! Either that’s season 4 or a sequel right there.
Shouldn’t it be ms instead of dh dealing with this

4 Likes

This one looks the best imo, has that anime appeal to it. But yeah the artwork really is all over the place. It’d be cool if the comics & a season 4/sequel worked together with the story telling in the same way that Injustice does with it’s story. Gonna try my best to collect these when they come out.

1 Like

Well, time to re-complete my Ki comic collection! Ill be adding these to my 94 classics!
Im not a comic book fan, but I have the Killer instinct series and the Dark Souls series.

Ive also have Star trek #1 and #2 that my dad gave me from when he was a kid.

They’re all Issue 1 cover variants, so it’s gonna differ pretty good from artist to artist. But i don’t mind it.

4 Likes

The story sounds interesting (and adds some hope for those hoping for a season 4) a being on the astral plane (Lovecraftian?), the coven (A monstrous vampire perhaps?).

1 Like

They’re doing cover variants??

Ugh…we get it people, KI was started in the 90’s. We don’t have to go back and relive every aspect of the 90’s through KI. :smirk:

yes I’m aware cover variants are still common today in the comic business

2 Likes

“Gotta collect them all!”

4 Likes

Yes… More Kim Covers!!!

7 Likes

Holy crap! Someone do something about that poor cat before it hype-erventelates!!!

4 Likes

I think that’s the opposite of breathing. That cat is choking at this point.

3 Likes

Finnaly we get to see the new Tsar, He has being emphasized in SL many times

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not. If they are going to further the Game and add more characters and story, they may opt to wait and not show him until they reveal him in the game.

2 Likes

Lucky guy …
Your main is everywhere in those covers! Lol

2 Likes

I think u are right. I noticed Vlad got full banned, Im so surprised, do u know what happened ? He used to be a cool guy

1 Like

"The heroes Kim Wu and Jago-their Astral powers weakened by their devastating war against Gargos-must band together with the scattered remnants of the Night Guard to forge a pathway into the Astral Plane. "

JAGWU??? * gets kicked out of the forums * (jokes asside tho, this is gonna be sweeeeeet~!!)

3 Likes

I’m not 100% sure, but right when he got off a ban he did a bit of trolling and made a couple of posts that could be seen as agressive/threatening. I think that did it.
Anyway, back to comics. :grin:

1 Like