New Xbox home page

I cant stand it!!! Give me back my old home page and layout! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Anyone else not like or like the new layout???

Why did they do this??? I guess I will get used to it, but for now I’m not impressed.

I know right. Why is the default snap on the left? New layout is bad. I liked the old one. Backwards comp. is cool with some games though.

1 Like

Since I’m in the preview program, I’ve had it for well over a month - and I’m happy to say that you get used to it. Look at it this way - at least you didn’t have to go through all of the bugs, glitches, errors, crashes, and other terrible things that I had to. Oh, and you’re welcome, by the way… :wink:

3 Likes

It’s weird. Spent about 10 min trying the new features. Well, at least now, I can stream X360 games! Yay!

1 Like

I’m not ok with this either. Gamewise, I don’t mind playing games online almost all my life but if I can’t or don’t have live I cannot access to all my games offline anymore. It needs ur account to be live to access all the good stuff when it’s already downloaded to ur xbox. It’s like the Internet is literally the key to playing xbox games now instead of just a controller, and that’s stupid.

1 Like

Dude I just signed in and thought I was in some weird ■■■ app i downloaded in some drunken stuper lol…wtf MS… JUST GIVE US BACK THE BLADE INTERFACE!

I think the best solution is to give us options.

Options are always good.

OMG IT IS EVEN BUGGIER THAN BEFORE WTF! I CAN’T EVEN GO HOME WITHOUT THE GAME STROBE LIGHTING. Ugh what the heck man. Has MS not learned that TILES SUCK no one liked them in windows 8 why the hell would we want them now.

I agree with @GalacticGeek. Give it some time and you will get used to it. The new layout actually makes more sense than the old, and it fits more information on a page.

The only thing I don’t understand is why they haven’t updated the “my games and apps” menu so it isn’t a 30 mile long list of two rows. It takes forever to scroll through this to the second half of the alphabet. They should also add a section to the store for the 360 backward compatible games that you can download.

As far as I know, this hasn’t changed at all with the new UI update.

I dont notice much difference… apart from the double tap home button menu being more useful

I hate it… >: (

1 Like

@@shadowdemon006

Have you tried “offline mode” under your console network settings? It works wonders for me. :wink:

1 Like

@shadowdemon006@GalacticGeek is correct… if you don’t have internet you must turn your setting to offline…then your Xbox pulls the saved data from the hard drive instead of searching for it in the cloud.

I found this out the hard way when my internet went down for a few days… none of my games worked and all of my KI characters were missing except for Jago.

Turns out it was searching for the data in the cloud… even though its was all there on my hard drive… it wouldn’t switch on its own…strange , I know…but true

Hope it works for you

I’m really liking the new AND updated Xbox One UI/home layout already in my case :smile:

No, you don’t get to do that - just saying that “you don’t like it.” That has a tendency to upset people or turn them away from the new changes, and for no real good reason either. Now, I’d like for you to EXPLAIN WHY it is that you don’t like it…

Woah… Look out for real life then… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes