New player here!

I am picking up Aganos myself right now…would love to get some lessons.

Oh No…that’s terrible.

This evening alone, counting the latter half of the lobby matches I won against you guys as well as a few matchups in exhibition, I’ve gone through 54 matches in a row using Aganos…

…undefeated.

I’m a rock star. :sunglasses:

sings Rock lobster song in tribute…da da da dan dan da da da daaaaaah

oops! Sorry. Whatever, i don’t like that s*** anyway…

You were not undefeated… don’t forget I beat you a couple times.

That’s why I said the LATTER half - it’s every fight SINCE those 2 losses occured. :wink:

Thought I would point it out just in case.

Welcome I would like to fight you as well. like @SightlessKombat I am a blind KI player and I am always looking for a good challenge :slightly_smiling:

That’s awesome. I mean no offense, but how does that work? Do you fight off audio cues or something?

Yup audio cues and a bit of luck lol trying to make the most out of my disability can’t let it stop me from playing a great game right? lol

Yeah. I think that’s awesome that you don’t let it get in the way of playing or being part of the community.

im not all that great by any means but would love to play a few rounds with you guys if you wanna add me and hit me up sometime

You cann add me on live and invite me to play some matchs. Welcome =D

I’ve been playing KI much more often lately, so if you see me online, please send me an invite. Looking for some skilled players to get bodied by so I can eventually improve.

Exactly! shouldn’t let anything get in your way

Go ahead and add me too! J Marius

Need more KI friends want to really improve my Riptor and work on other characters.

1 Like

Someone needs help with riptor? Send me a friend request. I love riptor, I play her all the time. Gamer tag is GeneralScrebore

I will add you. I love Riptor, but want to improve.

This thread has been dead for 10 months, you couldn’t have sent a PM?

Oops didn’t notice the time b stamp. My bad.