New "Injustice" Animated Movie

1 Like

I mean… this is just what the games story mode is. Why do we need an Injustice movie?

In theory a movie could explore certain facets from the comics and/or areas not touched upon in the games, if not improve what’s already there. In theory, anyway. I’m guessing they’re going to streamline a lot of stuff from the comics, if not condense it.

1 Like

I just don’t see the need or point. We have enough evil superman stories to fill the Grand Canyon twice over and have some leftover. We don’t need anymore. Pretty soon he’ll just become a supervillain normally if this keeps up.

True.

There are definitely no shortage of evil Superman stories/characters, Homelander and Omni Man being some of the best (although I suppose with Omni Man an argument could be made that the actual Superman-esque character would be his son Invincible since he was raised on Earth while his dad wasn’t). I also recall Ultra Man from the Crime Syndicate/alternate Earth as well.

Yeah, that is definitely a concern. I hope not.

2 Likes

Don’t forget Red Son aka the Soviet/Russian Superman as well; the Soviet/Russian version of Superman

1 Like

If it is Injustice or Injustice 2 I am gonna have to admit the best artists are Scott Snyder and Tom King lol.

2 Likes