New December Survey

9 Likes

Already filled it out.

1 Like

Just filled it out. Loved the bit at the end about the possibility of being contacted for our opinions. It’s great to know that they’re listening and eager for out feedback!

8 Likes

Finished it. Always happy to fill these things out. Makes me feel that much more connected to the Devs.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

And…done.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Question no. 22: What’s your favorite fighting game series?

Virtu-al Fighter? really, not Virtua Fighter? Okay, honest mistake.
But where is KOF on this list? Was this Survey not created by a FG fan?

4 Likes

That was kind of a loaded question. Obviously ki is the top choice, but you only get one choice.
I actually wish it was a select all that apply.
Killer instinct
Soul calibur
Street fighter
Mortal Kombat

Those would have been my picks.

4 Likes

Filled it out, also the implied “are you sure you’re as skilled at KI as you said you were last time?” Okay okay, I’ll rate myself truthfully this time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, that seemed really weird to me.

1 Like

Filled mine out! I’d love to be in that feedback program. I’ll try to be less long-winded if I get picked for that versus the novels I post here lol.

Yeah for favorite series, I picked Mortal Kombat. Just too much history there dating back to the first game in arcades. Love the lore, how character stories have evolved, etc. I actually love all of those series that were listed.

However, if you asked me what my favorite fighting game of all time is, I think it’d have to be this Killer Instinct. It’s probably nosed ahead of MK2, 3rd Strike and Tekken 3 at the top of my list.

Anyone else have a hard time answering the question about which “feature” you disliked? I guess I’m not quite sure what they’re asking.

I love all of the modes, so I just started listing smaller things. Would’ve thought about combo fonts, the Fight On screen etc but didn’t think of them at the time.

3 Likes

I gave myself a 4 on that one. I’m good enough to be a gold rank but not good enough to be a killer.

1 Like

I think that’s a view of player skill tied waaaay too much to ranks. If you CAN’T break into killer 3 would be more appropriate, if a 5 is players that are making top 8s.

2 Likes

Guessing the added L on the end of Virtua was an autocorrect that wasn’t caught. I feel fairly confident that these guys creating a fighting game know the genre pretty well. As for KOF, I dunno, I don’t usually think of it as being up their with the bigger series, even though I know there’s been a ton of them. Maybe it’s just me though. I guess it’s a little odd given how recently XIV came out.

1 Like

KOF is pretty big, man. Maybe not as huge in north america, though?

2 Likes

The dislike portion was rather easy for me. Probably wasn’t what the devs were looking for, but they are things I do dislike, so there they are.

3 Likes

Survey complete. Do I get a cookie?

5 Likes

Same here , same list as you but no MK . Instead KOF 98 and samuary Showdown

1 Like

DONE … Nice survey

1 Like

done it

1 Like