New content update anytime soon?

Just wondering what everyone thinks will be happening with this game in the near and not so near future. I know the 4K update is coming , but I’m just wondering if the General consensus is that eagle was it as far as characters. It’d be nice to get an official word on maybe whether or not new characters or stages or cosmetics are coming or not.

1 Like

New Ultimate pack releases in August. Other than that and a couple more gold skin packs your guess is as good as mine. Keeping my fingers crossed for more substantial content though.

4 Likes

Any new ultimate videos? The last one I saw was for aganos and that was a while ago.

No new ultimate yet, but I suspect we’ll get some new video soon since August is creeping up and we’re running out of Gold Skins/Guardians to reveal
I’m still crossing my fingers for more Terror skins. I’d buy all those up in a heartbeat!

2 Likes

No new videos since Aganos. I am expecting one tomorrow to be honest though. 1 a week leading up to the packs launch which will probably be the end of August.

@rukizzel ETA on a new ultimate video?

More terrror skins are appreciated. Hopefully that’ll be something to look forward to. New full on character costumes would be nice though obviously. Handled the same way we have Thunders Nez Pearce model to select.

2 Likes

I love the terror skins, I would definitely get those. We don’t have anymore new guardians to unveil, but they’re are still a bunch of crimsons that need to come out. Wish they would just release the rest of the crimsons as a pack. I’ve done so much farming that I have enough gems to buy them all right now.

2 Likes

One a week starting today (with Aganos).Still have Gold Skins for Rash, Eagle, and Kilgore, too.

Rash? Surely it’s Shin Hisako, Eagle and Kilgore left?

I didn’t think you were doing the guest characters.

Shin Hisako, too! My bad.

1 Like

And after that? Once the gold skins are done and this Ultimate pack arrives? I’m thinking that’s more what this thread is asking about, though I don’t want to put words in OP’s mouth.

Will there be any indications one way or the other as far as new content at some point in the relatively near future, especially as it pertains to a new season or characters or stages or new outfits? Could we possibly get some KI news at Gamescom, perhaps? Will we find out sometime soon what the future of KI might be? This game or otherwise?

Any hint would be helpful. If I’m going to stay tuned, well… It’d be nice to know that there’s a reason to stay tuned, ya know? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here here.
What he said

1 Like

Rash? What about Omen, Arbiter, and RAAM will they not get gold skins?

Why no Omen but Shago got a silver and Guests get a GOLD?

1 Like

As far as Shago goes it’s pretty obvious why he didn’t get a gold skin and got Silver instead. He looks too much like normal Jago, and having him with a gold skin would lead to some confusion as to who you’re fighting.

4 Likes

I agree with shago’s silver skin but if he, rash, and shin hisako get a gold skin while Raam, Arbiter, and Omen get nothing then that’d be a low blow imo.

1 Like

Honestly I hope everyone gets gold skins, even the guests.

…except Shago, obviously.

1 Like

Omen got it better then any of them. He got a three pack of colors just for him. Besides I don’t think the Midas touch would quote work with a character that is essentially a vapor shrouded vascular system.

No he got colors 7-9 which every other character in the already had except we had to pay for it, albeit it’s just a $1 but that’s still one more dollar than anyone had to pay for their colors 7-9 (me being stingy I know).
They could make the mask gold, give him a yellowish aura and gold lightning.

1 Like

I dont understand why you are explaining why he got a silver skin? Are you explaining that to me? Because Im not confused with anything pertaining Shago.
My questions is why no Omen but the others got silver and gold?

Are you serious right now? HE didnt get it better than anyone…he got 3 colors that he never had compared to the entire cast. He should of had them from day 1…Why they didnt take the time to do 3 more colors I have no idea…how hard could it be?

1 Like